The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

Been saying all along, had Neymar gotten the red against Modric that he deserved, then Brazil would never have made it out of their group.
Reply 381
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
is he commentating or just a pundit? if its the former i need to rewatch this match with him commentating lol.

Commentating.

Follow @arsenalbarclays if you're interested. He translates all the good stuff he's saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CB91
Get a Neuer joke please, that one is Lahm.

Get out :colonhash:

(+1)
Reply 383
This performance from the Germans is very good, but it's not amazing. I'd say Brazil's defence is just WOEFUL! They're either lunging in too much, or backing off too much from tackling. Having Neymar shouldn't change anything, shouldn't affect their shoddy defence. Brazil deserve to lost with a performance this bad.
Terrible puns are terrible.
Damn those Germans are efficient. Can we get rid of Nigel Farage and import some of these foreign workers for our football team?
Neymar coming out for the second half like

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 387
"Let's win this for Neymar."
Original post by diggy
Argentina have been just as poor as Brazil they had 3 attackers on the pitch and STILL couldnt put away Switzerland of all teams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Switzerland are solid to be fair, I had them down as putting Argentina out.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Neymar coming out at half time like

:rofl:
Reply 390
Original post by Arieisit
Messi is the lord of all other players.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish messi saves the world but Holland and germany may just be too strong. At this rate only Messi can stop Germany. Our last hope is Messi.
Neuer to score....
this thread is gold
Reply 393
Original post by Peggles_*
Wenger "Believe me the #BRA manager is in a very tough situation, it's total despair"

AW with a vast amount of personal experience there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thought this at the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mental stregnth inexistant
Reply 395
Messi I beg thou art to save thee from Germany :frown:
Reply 396
Original post by jam278
Guys going HAM.

You see why Luiz was benched for Chelsea?

It's heartless to hate Luiz. Just a kid playing pro football as if he's playing fifa. Much love for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katie_p
I'm on the border, so they'll be rooting for Germany now that they can't root for themselves :smile: there are still Swiss flags everywhere though!!!

I know people haven't taken them down yet :smile: Very nice, the public viewing places are also still up.

#SchlandohSchland
Reply 398
Messssssssi:frown:

come on!

Save us!
good night sweet prince

Quick Reply

Latest