Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had a call on Wednesday, then had an offer on track today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Call on Wednesday, struggled to hold it for 2 days haha. Track offer today. Congratulations all of you with offers, good luck you without!

ReputationRep:
    And it's the England vs Welsh kick off for Six Nations, it's like they had it planned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BD7391)
    Call on Wednesday, struggled to hold it for 2 days haha. Track offer today. Congratulations all of you with offers, good luck you without!

Congrats guys!

Any idea when people getting offers had their interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LNV)
    Congrats guys!

Any idea when people getting offers had their interviews?
    After all interviews, I know someone who got an offer and had an interview on the last day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosser1994)
    After all interviews, I know someone who got an offer and had an interview on the last day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bummer! Strange that they told us early March then. I am guessing that you were in my 3.25 group? You had the book of questions in the common room?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in the position of having an offer and also a Warwick interview? I can't decide whether to go for the Warwick interview or not... I feel like Warwick has a lot to offer but the whole day of Swansea then going on the beach and walking to the train station was just magical for me, it really won my heart!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in the position of having an offer and also a Warwick interview? I can't decide whether to go for the Warwick interview or not... I feel like Warwick has a lot to offer but the whole day of Swansea then going on the beach and walking to the train station was just magical for me, it really won my heart!
    It can't hurt to go to the warwick one too can it?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been rejected yet?

ReputationRep:
    I visited Warwick, not at open day, and wasn't all that excited by it. It's very much a midlands city and feels quite dull and boring. Everything seems so needlessly spread out. Most live in Leamington and it apparently takes about an hour to get to the hospital from the campus. So no thanks.

Swansea is definitely better

Conflict of interests: I was rejected pre-interview by Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zorg)
    I visited Warwick, not at open day, and wasn't all that excited by it. It's very much a midlands city and feels quite dull and boring. Everything seems so needlessly spread out. Most live in Leamington and it apparently takes about an hour to get to the hospital from the campus. So no thanks.

Swansea is definitely better

Conflict of interests: I was rejected pre-interview by Warwick.
    I totally agree, I've done some research the last few days and will almost definitely reject Warwick pre-interview. Do you have an offer Zorg? It would be great to meet you at Swansea

ReputationRep:
    They've only sent out 67 offers, still have to make the final 5 before they issue the maybe pile.. But that could take 2 weeks before they make that final 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone had a rejection yet? They must know who doesn't have a place...

ReputationRep:
    That's what I'm thinking, forgot to ask that though, someone else phone :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what number they rang off to let you know about your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosser1994)
    They've only sent out 67 offers, still have to make the final 5 before they issue the maybe pile.. But that could take 2 weeks before they make that final 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by emmalou87)
    anyone had a rejection yet? They must know who doesn't have a place...
    Traditionally, Swansea make their first batch of offers and then send out the rejections. Those remaining are told they are on the waiting list.

Considering they had said it'd be March when they give out offers and in fact it was very early Feb, I'd give them space to do their work and they'll get it done. Heidi and John apparently on work the one day together, that being Weds, so I doubt you'll hear much until then at the very least.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be firming Swansea and withdrawing from Notts...who else is firming? So excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buttoned.up)
    I'm going to be firming Swansea and withdrawing from Notts...who else is firming? So excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm really tempted to firm now, but I want to give Nottingham a chance since it was the first one I visited at open day and I haven't been back there since. It's going to be a very difficult decision between the two.

ReputationRep:
    Also in the hugely tempted to firm immediately group. But the boyfriend is a bit worried I'm choosing Swansea for him and wants me to go to the Notts interview before deciding. Argh! Hurry up September!

ReputationRep:
    You could all go to Notts and then leave the swansea spots for the rest of us, heard Notts is very nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.