The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you ever approach a pretty girl who wears a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

no
Original post by tj_321
I dont think she would want to marry you if you're like this...if this was real the girl would think you're way to obsessive as well as being possessive

Well she doesn't know that I'm obsessed with her. But I'm trying to change myself to become less obsessed with her because I think that it isn't good Islamically to be over the top as I have heard in a lecture. And please don't say that she doesn't want to marry me, the image of that hurts.
I do apologize if I have offended anyone on this thread, that was not my intention. Please forgive me if I have.
Please pray for me that I will get to marry her in the end and eventually have children with her.
Original post by themorninglight
Okay this thread has thoroughly creeped me out...

What creeped you out?
Original post by cobalion955
I'm surprised, I thought everyone wants intimate sexual activity on their wedding night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a bit behind on this when I went to sleep but..

Yes but assuming she's never done anything intimate before then it may well be she is very nervous and maybe scared by the prospect? I know I was nervous my first time so for you to have this whole smooth plan and expectations could be intimidating
Original post by Starrydog
I got a bit behind on this when I went to sleep but..

Yes but assuming she's never done anything intimate before then it may well be she is very nervous and maybe scared by the prospect? I know I was nervous my first time so for you to have this whole smooth plan and expectations could be intimidating

I'll be as respectful as possible. I don't want to her to do anything she doesn't want to do.
Original post by Anonymous
InshaAllah I'll get the grades to study Aero Eng @ Imperial, a hefty A*A*AA is required :frown: make dua lol. yeah I know so many older friends that go wild when they go uni, it really pains me and I hope i don't become like them, ima hopefully join the islamic society ASAP and make friends there, hopefully there will be a lot of brothers (and sisters respectively) there.

what a-levels u studying?

damnnn that's hefty for grade requirements, InShaAllah you get them but Im assuming your smart enough to have firmed the offer . Imperial is like an half an hour bus ride for me, I used to go to masterclasses in the Huxley building. chem, bio, math, religious studies.
Reply 386
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
Yes :sexface:

No.
Reply 387
This thread.....

As a Muslim you should know its Ramadan and it's prohibited.
Original post by woztar
This thread.....

What's prohibited?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 389
What's prohibited?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dating and having a gf
No. I assumed by wearing one, that pretty much meant they don't want men approaching them. Especially when you're not a Muslim.
Original post by woztar
Dating and having a gf

Yep, it's prohibited during and outside Ramadan.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious :smile:

Yes its not about how she lookks its whats inside :smile:
I'll be as respectful as possible. I don't want to her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

:smile:
Reply 394
Your thread. At least now we know that you're anon number 1.

Whats an anon, troll? Oh no wait I thought this was my other thread
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 395
Well she doesn't know that I'm obsessed with her. But I'm trying to change myself to become less obsessed with her because I think that it isn't good Islamically to be over the top as I have heard in a lecture. And please don't say that she doesn't want to marry me, the image of that hurts.
I do apologize if I have offended anyone on this thread, that was not my intention. Please forgive me if I have.
Please pray for me that I will get to marry her in the end and eventually have children with her.

Oh my days...
Reply 396
Original post by woztar
This thread.....

No one said having gf or bf is allowed... and its not allowed full stop not just in Ramadan :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by tj_321
No one said having gf or bf is allowed... and its not allowed full stop not just in Ramadan :smile:

Agreed. It's prohibited. Period.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Can't really think of any examples apart from Scarlet Johansen right now lol.

A few girls on this website have photos wearing hijabs and are pretty hot though.

Got any links to those photos brah?

Perv brah checking in!
Honestly those who say your not allowed to have a boyfriend or girlfriend because its satanic you need to get your heads checked up.

IT IS ALLOWED YOU MORONIC IDIOTS

PS I'M A MUSLIM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending