The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

This series just got a whole lot lamer with Kyrie out :/ Was really pumped to see him and Curry go head to head for the full length of it, Delly has no chance...there goes any chance Cleveland had smh
Man Cleveland lost 3/5 starters for this. Smh...
Unless lebron averages a 40-10-10 this series is ****e
Sorry but i thought the refs are supposed to be on the Cavs side? So many no calls.
Awful. Fifa level right now. **** this series.
The refs were awful all round.

Curry choked but eh, he's just gotta get back into the groove for game 3. Testament to Klay keeping it real, a lot of our players didn't perform tonight.
Kobe system

triple double and 44 points? Draymond where you at?
Original post by Malevolent
Awful. Fifa level right now. **** this series.

Yeah the refs were atrocious lol. I only got to the end of the 3rd quarter before i hit the hay but Curry was so ****. Thompson went on one though but LBJ doing his ting.

Was thinking to put an in play bet for Cavs since it was 3/1 for them to win.
Reply 388
Original post by S-man10
Unless lebron averages a 40-10-10 this series is ****e

Is 39-16-11 enough?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man it's hard to enjoy this series without kyrie. Hope lebron takes it to game 7. Seems like mosgov is legit.
Original post by atom y humber
Man it's hard to enjoy this series without kyrie. Hope lebron takes it to game 7. Seems like mosgov is legit.

I think this might only go to 6 games with cleveland winning at home. This might just be THE Cinderella story
Lebron is in no way like Cinderella

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not Lebron, I meant the city of Cleveland as a whole
Original post by S-man10
I think this might only go to 6 games with cleveland winning at home. This might just be THE Cinderella story

You don't see GS winning at Cleveland? Kerr and his team have shown they can adapt, thinking of the Grizz series.
Original post by atom y humber
You don't see GS winning at Cleveland? Kerr and his team have shown they can adapt, thinking of the Grizz series.

we shall see
[video="youtube;0gpxZSSPvxk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gpxZSSPvxk[/video]
Ok it looks like I may have been hilariously wrong about these Cavs...although I'm still not sure about their chances with the way they've given up double digit leads in each of those games...
LeBron is just something else.
If Lebron does manage to pull this off...
Original post by alexschmalex
Ok it looks like I may have been hilariously wrong about these Cavs...although I'm still not sure about their chances with the way they've given up double digit leads in each of those games...

This

It was a bad idea giving letting curry and co make some shots. They really need to watch out for this.

Quick Reply

Latest