Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninetyeightfour)
    Dang! A guy hey....and I thought you was a troll. Never mind!
    Wait so he wasn't a troll?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TechRaid3r)
    I applied to Imperial UCL Barts and Birmingham. I've had my interview at Birmingham and I booked my Imperial one for next month. Haven't heard from UCL or Barts yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh ur in a gd position tbh, cuz of imperial and birmingham, congratulations btw!!!!

i only got cam interview and it sucked lol, nothing from kings, imperial or barts....
    anyways, gd luck with ur applications!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowVeins)
    Wait so he wasn't a troll?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    May be he is a guy troll? He says he lives in central London........may be under one of the bridges?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rudeboi_101)
    I'm also from Central london, would you like to meet up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Bestmedic)
    Central London. You?

(Original post by Master219)
    l0l :rolleyes:
    From London too, want to meet up next year?

ReputationRep:
    Yh ur in a gd position tbh, cuz of imperial and birmingham, congratulations btw!!!!

i only got cam interview and it sucked lol, nothing from kings, imperial or barts....
    anyways, gd luck with ur applications!!
    Thanks haha well my bham interview was okayish so idk about that. I've gotta fully prepare myself for imperial though. Good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get something from those unis soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    From London too, want to meet up next year?
    yh fam same, cooome.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks haha well my bham interview was okayish so idk about that. I've gotta fully prepare myself for imperial though. Good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get something from those unis soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well who needs bham when u got imperial! Yh, i heard u lead the imp interview so know about what ur likely to say (eg work exp (most interesting work exp eg))
    I hope so

ReputationRep:
    well who needs bham when u got imperial! Yh, i heard u lead the imp interview so know about what ur likely to say (eg work exp (most interesting work exp eg))
    I hope so
    Birmingham is genuinely an amazing uni when I went there on the open day I'd take it instead of Barts. But of course yeah Imperial is my main target, gotta work hard and know my whole life inside out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham is genuinely an amazing uni when I went there on the open day I'd take it instead of Barts. But of course yeah Imperial is my main target, gotta work hard and know my whole life inside out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was thinking of applying there as my no entrance exam uni but then i chose kings instead... i chose barts cuz its quite close to where i live by train.
    yh i did that learning my life inside out for cam and it was such a big waste of time (only 1 q about my work exp and thats it) but then again it is cam lol so....

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of applying there as my no entrance exam uni but then i chose kings instead... i chose barts cuz its quite close to where i live by train.
    yh i did that learning my life inside out for cam and it was such a big waste of time (only 1 q about my work exp and thats it) but then again it is cam lol so....
    Yeah I put down bham purely cos it didn't have an admissions test, but after checking it out, it's pretty awesome. Haha my friend said the same, most of his cam interview was just academic /scientific stuff. But I know imperial mostly focus on you as a person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I put down bham purely cos it didn't have an admissions test, but after checking it out, it's pretty awesome. Haha my friend said the same, most of his cam interview was just academic /scientific stuff. But I know imperial mostly focus on you as a person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh im not very gd with admissions tests haha shouldve put bham... yh it was pretty much that which made it extremely difficult. imperial is normal so agreed.
    Anyways, hav fun and gd luck with ur application/interviews!!

ReputationRep:
    Yh im not very gd with admissions tests haha shouldve put bham... yh it was pretty much that which made it extremely difficult. imperial is normal so agreed.
    Anyways, hav fun and gd luck with ur application/interviews!!
    Thanks you too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you too
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I got interview just now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chakh)
    I got interview just now
    Congrats! What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got my interview today! What are the chances of getting in after interview?

ReputationRep:
    4.4 5.4 4A
    GCSE 10 A* 2 A
    AS AAAA
    Prediction A* A* A*

ReputationRep:

Report post Report
    Re: Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

4.4 5.4 4A
    GCSE 10 A* 2 A
    AS AAAA
    Prediction A* A* A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chakh)
    I got interview just now
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    I wish everyone all the best, I really do.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.