Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoyS<3)
    When did you apply?
    27th November what about you? Where else have you applied/got offers if you don't mind? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpmeplease96)
    Hey I've applied for law and criminology and got my offer this evening yay happy x
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    yep i have sent of my application today. looks like a great uni but not sure i will firm it atm provided i get all my other offers. i have applied for law, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohlookitschloe)
    Congratulations!
    Thank you!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 8th December or so.
    Applied to Manchester, edge hill, Queens and university of ulster.
    Got a conditional offer from Edge Hill.
    How about you?
    Congrats by the way

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 8th December or so.
    Applied to Manchester, edge hill, Queens and university of ulster.
    Got a conditional offer from Edge Hill.
    How about you?
    Congrats by the way
    I applied to manchester, sheffield, sheffield Hallam, keele, and liverpool.
    Applied on 28th November got 4, sheffield Hallam is unconditional. Got a rejection from manchester x

ReputationRep:
    Did they say why they rejected you?

ReputationRep:
    Did they say why they rejected you?
    Grades x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    yep i have sent of my application today. looks like a great uni but not sure i will firm it atm provided i get all my other offers. i have applied for law, anyone else?
    I have a law offer that I'm going to firm

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Xx
    Maybe see you in some law lectures next year!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe see you in some law lectures next year!
    awesome and congratulations! its definitely a great uni and will most likely be my insurance if i get an offer from Birmingham. if i dont it will be my firm as i liked the law school and the city seems pretty unique to. did you get offered ABB?

ReputationRep:
    awesome and congratulations! its definitely a great uni and will most likely be my insurance if i get an offer from Birmingham. if i dont it will be my firm as i liked the law school and the city seems pretty unique to. did you get offered ABB?
    It was my favourite of all the ones I look around, for sure. Yep, ABB

ReputationRep:
    It was my favourite of all the ones I look around, for sure. Yep, ABB
    is it straight LLB law you are applying for? what do you think of the combined honours programme? i thought it was good to have that freedom to customise your degree aswell but i have just applied for straight law and i think that might suit me best. are you applying for crown place or other accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    Aw right.
    I haven't seen Liverpool so not sure.

ReputationRep:
    is it straight LLB law you are applying for? what do you think of the combined honours programme? i thought it was good to have that freedom to customise your degree aswell but i have just applied for straight law and i think that might suit me best. are you applying for crown place or other accomodation?
    Yeah, straight LLB. To be honest, I really haven't considered combining that much. I think having the option is definitely a good thing, but I really just want to study law. No, I've applied for three different Carnatic halls, which seems to be the opposite of everyone else. I got told that it's much more isolated in Crown and Vine, and that the parties are all at Carnatic. Sharing a bathroom isn't something that bothers me either and I couldn't feed myself on the little difference in price between being catered and self-catered.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, straight LLB. To be honest, I really haven't considered combining that much. I think having the option is definitely a good thing, but I really just want to study law. No, I've applied for three different Carnatic halls, which seems to be the opposite of everyone else. I got told that it's much more isolated in Crown and Vine, and that the parties are all at Carnatic. Sharing a bathroom isn't something that bothers me either and I couldn't feed myself on the little difference in price between being catered and self-catered.
    yeah i also want to just study law, ive done it at a level and really enjoyed it so that would be great for me. i am a resit year student and applied last year and heard that aswell, although crown was new at the time for september 2014 entry. i guess its a more social and traditional halls atmosphere in carnatic aswell. i have seen both and wouldnt mind either but havent looked into accomodation much at this stage. any societies you are interested in joining? wherever i go i am gonna sign up for archery as it looks awesome and i did it at school and holiday a few times and really enjoyed it. plus im not the sportiest and this dosent involve lots of running/physical exertion haha :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've applied for law and criminology and got my offer this evening yay happy x
    Congrats! I have an offer for Law too, and I firmed it... straight Law though :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl0tte_Emily)
    Congrats! I have an offer for Law too, and I firmed it... straight Law though :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!
    I'm torn! I have an offer from liverpool and sheffield, and keele and sheffield Hallam (unconditional).

And my top two are sheffield and liverpool, I need to go have a look around before I make my mind up

Happy got my offer though! Xx

ReputationRep:
    am so sad I haven't got my LLB law offer yet, been two weeks and 3 days now. 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.