Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully it's lower this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shakil01995)
    Do you know what last years UKCAT cutoff was?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Shakil01995)
    Does anybody know what last years UKCAT cutoff was? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    697.5 Avg it was last year so yeah 2790, we hope indeed. Goodluck to everyone applying

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Exeter start giving out interviews on Monday, really wanna know what the cut off will be!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaska)
    Hopefully Exeter start giving out interviews on Monday, really wanna know what the cut off will be!
    Yeah, they said next week so you never know

I'm more worried about any 'other' cut odds they may use (like the A* thing last year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Yeah, they said next week so you never know

I'm more worried about any 'other' cut odds they may use (like the A* thing last year)
    The A* thing will probably happen again, being as their average offer is A*AA, so it makes sense to want people who are predicted that, I don't know about anything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amigosdistributi)
    The A* thing will probably happen again, being as their average offer is A*AA, so it makes sense to want people who are predicted that, I don't know about anything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm ok with that! It's just last year it was pretty unexpected (apparently) when they used A* as the cutoff!! I don't want another surprise criteria that's all xD

ReputationRep:
    do exeter only give out A*AA offers for international applicants?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm ok with that! It's just last year it was pretty unexpected (apparently) when they used A* as the cutoff!! I don't want another surprise criteria that's all xD
    Same here I've got A*A*AB
    Just hope they don't use gcse results.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GAMSAT scores are out on Monday/Tuesday I think - so that might be what they are waiting for? As 30 places go to graduates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiloMilo)
    GAMSAT scores are out on Monday/Tuesday I think - so that might be what they are waiting for? As 30 places go to graduates.
    Aaah yeah that's a good point - just googled and they get released tomorrow! So maybe we'll hear something Wednesday/Thursday?

ReputationRep:
    What do we reckon then? Could tomorrow be the day?!

ReputationRep:
    What do we reckon then? Could tomorrow be the day?!
    Possibly but last year it was over a number of days, and unfortunately, alphabetically

ReputationRep:
    Possibly but last year it was over a number of days, and unfortunately, alphabetically
    Ergh my surname begins with P so they'll take aaaages to get to me if I've got an interview :'(

ReputationRep:
    So nerve wracking ..!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollyMcFly1)
    Ergh my surname begins with P so they'll take aaaages to get to me if I've got an interview :'(
    My surname begins with U! I'll be one of the last :/

ReputationRep:
    I can take that! For either first or second name I'm in first 3 letters

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh guess I'll be waiting a while still... My surname begins with W :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwi111)
    Oooooh guess I'll be waiting a while still... My surname begins with W :eek:
    I love the speculation xD

Would be rather terrifying now if someone with a Z surname gets one on day 1!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.