Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!! Watch

nicolecole
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kelseygallagher)
Are you going to the offer holders open day on the 21st of February, I've never been to Nottingham but the course looks amazing haha
I live in northern ireland so i don't think i will cause flights just cost so much and the open day is so soon! but if you go definitely let me know how it is! i've heard it was amazing too! really excited now hahah
Kelseygallagher
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you going to be moving to Nottingham then?, I will deffo let you know! I'll send you a private message telling you how it went and any extra information I find out on the day I can't wait!!!
nicolecole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you going to be moving to Nottingham then?, I will deffo let you know! I'll send you a private message telling you how it went and any extra information I find out on the day I can't wait!!!
Yea! have you looked at any accommodation yet?? yea do! I can't stop smiling hahah just praying I don't completely fail A levels now, but i feel like the offer gave me motivation!
Kelseygallagher
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't looked at accomadation yet, I only live an hour away from there so I'm thinking about staying at home as it's cheaper to just drive there then spend 4,500 on accomadation a year but I'm going to look and consider staying there!!im sure you will be fine and get the grades
nicolecole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't looked at accomadation yet, I only live an hour away from there so I'm thinking about staying at home as it's cheaper to just drive there then spend 4,500 on accomadation a year but I'm going to look and consider staying there!!im sure you will be fine and get the grades
Ah yeah! that would be so much better for saving money for sure!! even if you lived at home for the first year and then moved out second year, so many possibilities
haha thanks!! you too!
georgiesloane
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rasele888)
Im applying to do Business Management and Marketing what are you guys applying to do? have you been to an open day? Offers?
I've applied to do biomedical science Had a conditional of 300 UCAS points.
Kelseygallagher
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by georgiesloane)
I've applied to do biomedical science Had a conditional of 300 UCAS points.
That's what my offer was too
Fleurlily
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicegoody40)
Yeah! it's going to be my firm I think! what about you where have you applied?
yeah its going to be my firm as well, hopefully see you there then lol!

i've put Northampton as my second choice what about you?
alicegoody40
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fleurlily)
yeah its going to be my firm as well, hopefully see you there then lol!

i've put Northampton as my second choice what about you?
Yeah definitely! I think i'm going to put de montfort as my insurance though
Fleurlily
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah definitely! I think i'm going to put de montfort as my insurance though
cool, are you going to be living in halls in the first year?

what part of the country are you coming from :rolleyes:
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think we can leave when we want. Are you taking anybody with you? I don't know what to do
I'm coming up alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nicolecole)
Yea! have you looked at any accommodation yet?? yea do! I can't stop smiling hahah just praying I don't completely fail A levels now, but i feel like the offer gave me motivation!
What accommodation have you looked at? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
WillCorbett
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys!

I finally got a conditional offer today from NTU, 240 points for Politics and International Relations. Definitely my first choice, especially because I can spend my whole second year in Prague or Budapest and gain an additional degree as a result.

Not entirely sure about accommodation, but Gill Street South looks pretty good
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by WillCorbett)
Hey guys!

I finally got a conditional offer today from NTU, 240 points for Politics and International Relations. Definitely my first choice, especially because I can spend my whole second year in Prague or Budapest and gain an additional degree as a result.

Not entirely sure about accommodation, but Gill Street South looks pretty good
I've looked at Gill street South and it looks really nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
nicolecole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I looked at prevelle(or however you spell it), and then a few on the ones in the city!! But everyone's saying the private accommodation is way cheaper! So I don't really know! May go into halls in first year cause it's way more social and possibly go into private housing second year?
have you looked at anything?
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I looked at prevelle(or however you spell it), and then a few on the ones in the city!! But everyone's saying the private accommodation is way cheaper! So I don't really know! May go into halls in first year cause it's way more social and possibly go into private housing second year?
have you looked at anything?
Yeah apparently private is cheaper but I'm thinking halls will be more social and then move into private for the second year. I've looked at Gill Street South as its literally like a minute walk away from my uni building!

Posted from TSR Mobile
nicolecole
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shanbon)
Yeah apparently private is cheaper but I'm thinkindefinitely considerlls will be more social and then move into private for the second year. I've looked at Gill Street South as its literally like a minute walk away from my uni building!

Posted from TSR Mobile
What course have you applied to do? Yea, gill street looks so good, would definitely consider going there!!
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What course have you applied to do? Yea, gill street looks so good, would definitely consider going there!!
I'm doing business law, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
f_j_k
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Guys,
I've got an interview at Nottingham on Saturday for veterinary nursing, I was just wondering if anyone had been for an interview for vet nursing if so what was it like? and what did the practical session include?
Thanks
Billyac568
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone applied for sport science and coaching?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads