Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fbedwi27)
    Im in Hadham Flat 14
    I'm in Hadham flat 14 too!

ReputationRep:
    How long does it usually take to get an invoice about fees for online courses? I sent my module choice form for the MSc Computer Science on the 17th and haven't heard anything back yet.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone is sarratt hall, flat 2?

ReputationRep:
    Hadham Flat 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiang001)
    Im in Maclean court, Flat 29
    I'm Maclean Flat 62

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwen96)
    I'm Maclean Flat 62
    I'm Maclean flat 64 hello neighbour

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1483879218600273/

facebook - pharmacy and pharmaceutical science freshers group 2015

ReputationRep:
    I am in Spalding court enhanced flat 75! Room 5 anyone else in the same flat?

ReputationRep:
    Any Freshers studying English Language and Communication?

Posted from TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihgcp123)
    Any Freshers studying English Language and Communication?

Posted from TSR
    Great subject ( pass student) Be sure to get into Tim Parke's seminar group.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! I'm doing Law at Herts, is anyone else? Random but is anyone nervous as i'm feeling quite anxious starting etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fbedwi27)
    Im in Hadham Flat 14
    awesome, guess i'll be seeing you around :-)

Hey anyone studying diagnostic imaging and is bricking it??!? I'm nervous as heck and don't even know why!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else studying Marketing this September?

ReputationRep:
    Watton Hall, Flat 12 -- anyone?

Posted from TSR

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else studying Management this September??

ReputationRep:
    New Muslim Herts students, remember to check out the Islamic Society and the prayer room, and try to keep an eye out for events throughout the year - last year, for example, we had Discover Islam Week, Dawah Week, a couple of talks from sheikhs and also a talk from a famous revert boxer Remember to keep your fresher's week halal; I know some people think being away from their parents means they can 'let loose' and drink and mess around, but keep your hearts and actions clean, it's what's best in the long run and you will live without regrets
    We have Jummuah prayer in the prayer room every Friday (obviously), and reminders for this and the time are usually on the student portal and the ISOC facebook page.

Non-Muslims who have an interest in Islam and would like to learn more, feel free to pop by the prayer room and talk to the Muslims there and I am sure they will be helpful and friendly enough to answer your questions, or message me if you want During the year we have two weeks, which I mentioned above - Discover Islam Week and Dawah Week - where the Islamic Society hosts a stall where you can talk to us about Islam and our beliefs, so don't miss out on the opportunity to find out more - we are not 'extremists', we don't bite, so don't feel too shy or intimidated :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Guys is anyone commuting from home to get here? My commute is 4 hrs per day lmao!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else studying marketing with digital communication this September

ReputationRep:
    Been accepted for Visual Effects course, anyone else?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.