Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Nisha - Ask Me Anything. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you get the predicted A2 grades needed your preferred Universities yet , and which Universities were they you applied for? sorry, if I ask too many questions, my teachers also complain 😊.
    I did, yes. I applied to Southampton, King's College London, Brighton, Brunel and Hertfordshire.

Which universities have you applied for and for which course?

Hahaha, that's alright.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in AS, so I haven't applied for any universities, but when I do it probably will be UEA, Southampton and Durham. Still not sure about what the other two universities would be.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, all Universities you applied for are very prestigious and well known.

ReputationRep:
    Why does a boring post get 20 pages? Why do you attract asian boys when you dislike them? What's your favourite colour? Who's funnier: Sean Lock or Jon Richardson? Who'd win in a fight, me or your brother? Why can't I use Tottenham Court Road until December? What's the capital or Malta? Why did my ketchup bottle squirt ketchup and me when I opened the lid? Why have my housemates smelt the house out with awful takeaway? Why am I asking so many questions? Will you start going to the gym permanently, or are you going to stay fat forever? Why is the sky blue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in AS, so I haven't applied for any universities, but when I do it probably will be UEA, Southampton and Durham. Still not sure about what the other two universities would be.

Wow, all Universities you applied for are very prestigious and well known.
    Oh, cool. Those are good choices. Do you know what course you want to go for?

(Original post by little_wizard123)
    Why does a boring post get 20 pages? Why do you attract asian boys when you dislike them? What's your favourite colour? Who's funnier: Sean Lock or Jon Richardson? Who'd win in a fight, me or your brother? Why can't I use Tottenham Court Road until December? What's the capital or Malta? Why did my ketchup bottle squirt ketchup and me when I opened the lid? Why have my housemates smelt the house out with awful takeaway? Why am I asking so many questions? Will you start going to the gym permanently, or are you going to stay fat forever? Why is the sky blue?
    Lol, Nick...

It's not boring. I don't know why or how. Orange. Jon Richardson. My brother. You can use it on the Northern Line only. Valletta. Because you require assistance to open a bottle of ketchup properly. They enjoy greasy and smelly food. You love me. We all know that we shall be fat together and forever. Because I say so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NishaaaR)
    It's not boring. I don't know why or how. Orange. Jon Richardson. My brother. You can use it on the Northern Line only. Valletta. Because you require assistance to open a bottle of ketchup properly. They enjoy greasy and smelly food. You love me. We all know that we shall be fat together and forever. Because I say so.
    As if he could beat me up.

Is his name Asif? Off to the gym now so if he wants a fight beforehand, I'm up for it. If it's after, I won't have a chance.

ReputationRep:
    As if he could beat me up.

Is his name Asif? Off to the gym now so if he wants a fight beforehand, I'm up for it. If it's after, I won't have a chance.
    No, his name isn't Asif...

... have fun at gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, his name isn't Asif...

... have fun at gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, i have evidently missed something here. Probably none of my business, but as i am soo good looking, you should totally tell me.

ReputationRep:
    omg hahahahahahahahaha x infinity

ReputationRep:
    Oh, cool. Those are good choices. Do you know what course you want to go for?

Lol, Nick...

Hopefully medicine with a foundation ear which will lead to a PhD and career in Tropical medicine. If not , Ill try UCL or UEA for Biological sciences MSCi and go for a career and PhD in Immunology and virology. Either way, I will get a PhD :yep: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Haha, i have evidently missed something here. Probably none of my business, but as i am soo good looking, you should totally tell me.
    My thoughts :
    Saying your good looking a couple of times =self confidence.
    Saying your good looking loads of times= annoying.
    Saying your good looking even more times=arrogance.
    Saying your good looking all the time= Superiority complex( All psychologists should know this).

No offence intended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    My thoughts :
    Saying your good looking a couple of times =self confidence.
    Saying your good looking loads of times= annoying.
    Saying your good looking even more times=arrogance.
    Saying your good looking all the time= Superiority complex( All psychologists should know this).

No offence intended.
    Believe me it has surpassed a superior complex, you know, SINCE I MADE A VIDEO ABOUT IT LMAO

ReputationRep:
    Believe me it has surpassed a superior complex, you know, SINCE I MADE A VIDEO ABOUT IT LMAO
    I think your a bit confused about what a superiority complex actually is:^_^: , as the name is misleading. Having a superiority complex means you display feelings of superiority to counter or mask your feelings of inferiority( All psychologists feel free to correct me). Or maybe you don`t have a superiority complex and you are just really annoying .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    I think your a bit confused about what a superiority complex actually is:^_^: , as the name is misleading. Having a superiority complex means you display feelings of superiority to counter or mask your feelings of inferiority( All psychologists feel free to correct me). Or maybe you don`t have a superiority complex and you are just really annoying .
    Why would you feel annoyed about being told a truth, an evident if not factually rigorous truth? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Why would you feel annoyed about being told a truth, an evident if not factually rigorous truth? :confused:
    I can`t think of a scientific method to validate your claims.
    Albert Einstein is a genius because other said so.
    NHS workers do a great job because we tell them so.

You cannot go around on TSR saying your good looking until a girl on TSR has told you so. Your narcissism has killed this thread temporarily and seemed to have scared off the OP thread starter who is a female , which says much.And no female on this thread has confirmed your almost 10/10 good looks claims. Now I`m not saying your ugly as everyone is beautiful in their own way, but then not everyone goes on a boasting rampage through the forums leaving a trail of negative reps and unimpressed females and online commentors in their wake :yep: . Stop commenting James, I`m trying to revise lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    I can`t think of a scientific method to validate your claims.
    Albert Einstein is a genius because other said so.
    NHS workers do a great job because we tell them so.

You cannot go around on TSR saying your good looking until a girl on TSR has told you so. Your narcissism has killed this thread temporarily and seemed to have scared off the OP thread starter who is a female , which says much.And no female on this thread has confirmed your almost 10/10 good looks claims. Now I`m not saying your ugly as everyone is beautiful in their own way, but then not everyone goes on a boasting rampage through the forums leaving a trail of negative reps and unimpressed females and online commentors in their wake :yep: . Stop commenting James, I`m trying to revise lol.
    Consult my observable evidence, namely, a fraction of the Girlfriends i have had in the past as perpetuated in my pictures that can be found on my profile.

Proceed to give me a rating of 10 out 10.

Good bye.

ReputationRep:
    Asif it's any of your business, James.

ReputationRep:
    Ask away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm, seen your picture on another thread.You look like that princess Jasmine from Aladdin .

ReputationRep:
    Hi Misha do you know anything about the financing of university courses for those who studied years ago but dropped out?

ReputationRep:
    As if it's any of your business, James.
    It was my business to fix your grammar. Im sorry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.