Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer at UWE for Feb 17 intake and I've had an interview at Brighton (yet to hear) and have an interview at Plymouth on the 15th Jan. I'm also awaiting news from Swansea and South Wales

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Chester???🎄🎅🏻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamabbie97)
    I've got an offer at UWE for Feb 17 intake and I've had an interview at Brighton (yet to hear) and have an interview at Plymouth on the 15th Jan. I'm also awaiting news from Swansea and South Wales
    If you got offers from all 5, which would be your preferred/firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!!

Just wondering if anyone has applied to Northampton, Bedfordshire, Anglia Ruskin (Cambridge Campus) or University Campus Suffolk and if so have you heard back from any of them yet?
    Thank you! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma-t96)
    Hi everyone!!

Just wondering if anyone has applied to Northampton, Bedfordshire, Anglia Ruskin (Cambridge Campus) or University Campus Suffolk and if so have you heard back from any of them yet?
    Thank you! x
    Hey! I've applied to Bedfordshire and I had tests and an interview on the 25th on November xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm really hoping that applying in January won't disadvantage me as I'm currently in my final year of a degree course and have been super busy! I'll be applying as a graduate and would be devastated if I missed the interviews. I'm assuming it's okay to apply up until next week as I'd have a couple of days pre-deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Hii! I had an interview for john moores on the 15th December but haven't heard anything back yet. People said at the interview that previously when they had been unsuccessful they heard that week so I'm assuming that me not hearing May be good news, has anyone heard back yet who had an interview that week? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ccasem11)
    I'm really hoping that applying in January won't disadvantage me as I'm currently in my final year of a degree course and have been super busy! I'll be applying as a graduate and would be devastated if I missed the interviews. I'm assuming it's okay to apply up until next week as I'd have a couple of days pre-deadline.
    Your application will still be considered the same as everyone else but it's always recommended to submit it as early as possible as some unis will give out offers as the interviews are happening. Therefore you'll probably be the last interview date and be competing for even less spaces than originally. But it's definitely been done before and some might say if you're last then you'll be remembered good luck

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Chester ?

ReputationRep:
    No and the wait is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    Omg me too!!!!!
    When did u get interviewed? I was on the 11th. But they said no news was good news!! And janevharrris that interviewed, said I wouldn't receive offer letter till 2nd/3rd week in Jan....So fingers crossed. Did u get told the same ?? However, someone mentioned there's a reserve list 😩😩.. ....xx..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuthL)
    No and the wait is killing me!
    Omg me too!!!!!When did u get interviewed? I was on the 11th. But they said no news was good news!! And janevharrris that interviewed, said I wouldn't receive offer letter till 2nd/3rd week in Jan....So fingers crossed. Did u get told the same ?? However, someone mentioned there's a reserve list 😩😩.. ....xx..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy71)
    Omg me too!!!!!
    When did u get interviewed? I was on the 11th. But they said no news was good news!! And janevharrris that interviewed, said I wouldn't receive offer letter till 2nd/3rd week in Jan....So fingers crossed. Did u get told the same ?? However, someone mentioned there's a reserve list 😩😩.. ....xx..
    Yeah I was there on the 11th December too, exactly they told me if it was a rejection I'd hear soon so hoping this is a good sign! ooo I didn't know that about receiving a letter, I was told no news is good news and if its a yes or no I'll find out yet if its a maybe they'll hang on until they've finished all of their interviews. yeah theres a reserve list too!! Good luck and let me know if you hear anything x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuthL)
    Yeah I was there on the 11th December too, exactly they told me if it was a rejection I'd hear soon so hoping this is a good sign! ooo I didn't know that about receiving a letter, I was told no news is good news and if its a yes or no I'll find out yet if its a maybe they'll hang on until they've finished all of their interviews. yeah theres a reserve list too!! Good luck and let me know if you hear anything x
    Will do!!! Good luck to you to!!!
    Il be Intouch x x

ReputationRep:
    Mindue, they are interviewing till 23rd as I know someone who has one on 22nd so who knows..... God imagine that,, an unsuccessful a couple of days before Xmas 😫Ha ha
    Hi,
    Do you know if there are any more interview dates coming up at chester for midwifery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whenowhen)
    Hi,
    Do you know if there are any more interview dates coming up at chester for midwifery?
    I know that they are interviewing on the 22nd of Jan as a friend of mine is going then but I don't know if they are any before or after :-)

ReputationRep:
    I know that they are interviewing on the 22nd of Jan as a friend of mine is going then but I don't know if they are any before or after :-)
    Thank you for your reply.
    Do you know what the interview consists of please?

ReputationRep:
    Hey has anyone heard from Manchester, Edinburgh Napier or Staffordshire..... I sent my application in early November and I'm starting to get really anxious :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear from York? I applied in October and still nothing

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from keele?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.