Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Not to me she isn't. I don't find being a **** entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Nikki is great. Helen - despite her money and win - hasn't changed. Horrid, spiteful, vindictive human being who deserves nothing from life. I feel desperately sorry for her son. Poor kid.
    I agree. She's just beyond entertainment because she's so unreasonable.
    I'm honestly surprised that she has any friends on the outside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Ahh that's true. Would've been interesting to see how things would've turned out had Jack taken the car. In hindsight, he probably should've taken the car. He was Mr Popular at the start but I don't think he has a chance of winning anymore, yet he and some of his housemates probably still think he's going to win.
    It's interesting that his popularity has faded as the show has gone on. He does get very angry and swears a lot. He loves that dressing gown aswell ha.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Helen is beyond words at times.

ReputationRep:
    Helen is beyond words at times.
    I actually don't mind her. When she was in it last year I hated her at the start then actually started to like her. She was my definite preference to win over that Ashleigh. She's loud and argumentative but I think she makes good tv.

Once again I was disappointed that Big Brother sat the housemates down and showed them Marc and co in the Diary Room and footage of the past 48 hours. I think they should just have kept the music on, and kept the surprise element until they entered the house. Nothing will ever beat BB5's Emma snd Michelle's return to the house. Big Brother needs to recreate that without pre-warning them.

Aside from Harry, hoping Jack, Sam and Simon are put up for eviction (although I think Simon may be safe) I'm excited by Emma's comment about seeing other past housemates over the coming week Can't wait to see who they'll be!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Felt for Harry a bit tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Felt for Harry a bit tonight.
    Same here. Especially at the end when she obviously felt out of place seeing as she'd just been ripped to shreds and everyone else was greeting and celebrating Marc and Helen etc. Also felt sorry for Brian, bless him - if it was possible he would be my winner all over again!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'd like to chat properly with Emma Willis about Helen, because I hate her so much and I think Emma would understand.

ReputationRep:
    The feeling when you're waiting all night for Demand5 to put up the series' most exciting episode after missing it on TV. This better be worth the wait.

ReputationRep:
    **** me, when they showed what really happened to Marc on the screen to the housemates that was epic! Must have been sooo much to take in.

ReputationRep:
    Harry really wasn't doing herself any favours by excluding herself from the group when Mark and co arrived again. Her and Jack looked like their lives were flashing before their eyes - they've finally realised that they're not as popular as they thought.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, Big Brother should be for the big characters like Helen, Marc and Nikki who can give and recieve... Guess what it is? ENTERTAINMENT! It's not bullying, because Harry the witch gives out and is a good actress who knows how to play victim to gain sympathy. She knew Marc wasn't really gone, which is why she did not say anything so when he comes in he will look like a bully for when he lashes out at her. She's so stupid yet so clever. Although, I do dislike her... She belongs in the house. Just so she can get roasted for a bit then evicted. Danny, Jack, Joel (Although I like him) AND Chloe, Christian do something or get lost. Jack moping about in his bloody dressing gown, moaning with his fat bum always hanging out. Let's see if he shuts his pie face when they're in.

MARC IS BACK!

Simon and Marc are great entertainment. Hilarious and know how to play the game.

MARC TO WIN!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The issue I have with Jack is the sense of entitlement he has. He thinks - as he was voted one of the most popular earlier on in the process - that he's untouchable.

He has become complacent. We see that with his *****iness, trying to buy himself into the public's good books with his comments about Marc, and his stroppiness when he doesn't get his own way from Big Brother.

ReputationRep:
    Sick of Nick and Harry having a snuggle underneith the covers and Nick scavanging for food in his nose. Ergh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Harry really wasn't doing herself any favours by excluding herself from the group when Mark and co arrived again. Her and Jack looked like their lives were flashing before their eyes - they've finally realised that they're not as popular as they thought.
    To be fair, people weren't approaching her either. It is a bit awkward, considering the fact that she had just been nominated and accused of a number of things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibraPower)
    Sick of Nick and Harry having a snuggle underneith the covers and Nick scavanging for food in his nose. Ergh.
    I know.
    Nick really does prove that he's an unemployed, lazy arse.

ReputationRep:
    The issue I have with Jack is the sense of entitlement he has. He thinks - as he was voted one of the most popular earlier on in the process - that he's untouchable.

He has become complacent. We see that with his *****iness, trying to buy himself into the public's good books with his comments about Marc, and his stroppiness when he doesn't get his own way from Big Brother.
    I think Jack thinks he's somewhat a martyr of the house who deserves to wim because he's had a 'hard time' giving up the car, losing his immunity passes and losing tasks.

Everyone's moved on from the car thing, and no one cares about what he did, but he sees it as such a good deed that makes him the destined winner.

ReputationRep:
    The house has a lot of passengers.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to chat properly with Emma Willis about Helen, because I hate her so much and I think Emma would understand.
    Emma is always so neutral about it all on camera. She feels obliged to not offend anybody so it's unlikely that she would ever come out with something like 'I don't like him/her'. She always says she likes all of the housemates every series, which i find curious.

ReputationRep:
    I feel no sympathy for Harry, she was absolutely vile to Simon and was all for the house turning against him. Although I don't like Sam but she completely embarrassed her. Plays victim when she is quite on the same level as Marc she can give out... But struggles to recieve.

I think Harry is playing a character, to try and prove something to the public that she's not a typical webcam girl when she really isn't.

Prancing around naked trying to gain more viewers for her webcam channel.

I think she should be given a warning as it's disturbing not only for me, but also for the housemates.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.