Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaomie)
    I'm currently in the same boat as you. I emailed Glasgow and they said they could reschedule for early to mid February which doesn't help me much as my other interview is mid January
    That's frustrating. I'm still waiting to hear if I get an interview from Glasgow anyway but praying so much that I do today. What are you thinking on doing about the situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctorscot;[url="tel:60974209")
    60974209[/url]]That's frustrating. I'm still waiting to hear if I get an interview from Glasgow anyway but praying so much that I do today. What are you thinking on doing about the situation?
    Haven't decided. Who would have thought multiple interviews would be my problem. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Scottish applicant with a UKCAT of 720, haven't heard yet - are they releasing them a day at a time?

ReputationRep:
    So no one heard today?

Hmmmm.... Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose they have until the end of the week and will still be giving 2 weeks notice so they may send them Wednesday-Friday

ReputationRep:
    They did send some out at around seven o'clock last week, so let's keep hoping!
    I hope they let us know soon as if by some miracle I get an interview I'll need to book flights!

ReputationRep:
    In some ways no one hearing anything is more nerve wreaking than last week when others were getting invites, and i was not.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview 15th Dec 14:30. Over the moon!

The only options for Aberdeen are in January though - have no idea how this works now?

ReputationRep:
    stats?

ReputationRep:
    Hey congrats! How did you receive the invite? Was it via email or UCAS track? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview 15th at 3:30

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to all of the people who have got interviews!
    I'm really pleased for you all

Starting to feel as though there's a strong chance I'll not be getting an interview. Really disappointed but I guess everything happens for a reason!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaredBanana)
    Got an interview 15th at 3:30
    Congrats, was that just now?? Still no sign of life from track!!

ReputationRep:
    just got interview ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahidmoh)
    stats?
    5A's at higher, predicted 3A's at advanced highers and UCKAT average of 662.5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayurrroy)
    Hey congrats! How did you receive the invite? Was it via email or UCAS track? Thanks
    I just got it through track but I'm guessing I'll get an email at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmed16)
    You'll get one JennaPeeeee!
    I did thank goodness!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emem2011)
    Congratulations to all of the people who have got interviews!
    I'm really pleased for you all

Starting to feel as though there's a strong chance I'll not be getting an interview. Really disappointed but I guess everything happens for a reason!

Still seems to be interviews on the 15th they're giving out so I wouldn't give up hope yet!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! What are the dates for those who just got interviews?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 26, 2016

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.