Turn on thread page Beta

Going down on girls - do all boys do it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    the idea of being with someone who never gave oral is quite depressing to me
    Guess it depends whether you mean never had to date or never would, period. If you've developed a culture of expectancy then I can well understand why that might be depressing. I could live without oral sex myself, although it's a nice little perk I'd rather have in a wifey

By far the most intense orgasms I've ever had have been from oral
    Fairy muff. The most intense ones some of my partners have had have involved multiple zones stimulated simultaneously (in the absence of oral)

The two best I've had were basically polar opposites. It varies
    True enough

I would stay with someone who could give me as good orgasms some other way. So if you can do that, bully for you, and maybe you don't need to
    Bully for me indeed, although sometimes it's unnecessary to make a girl come, aye e.g. if it's difficult for her to in general and/or she's not all that sexual a creature

you said one or two girlfriends mentioned being disappointed at not getting oral, suggesting that maybe your magic isn't everything?
    One ex whined about me not going down on her a few times, kind of indirectly, but always seemed to enjoy herself and I made an effort to be relatively 'hands on' with her, to ensure she had a very good time, so no major complaints. We were kinda long distance, and would argue sporadically e.g. via whatsapp (occasionally very badly) but she kept coming back (e.g. I'd go to hers to pick up my stuff, and end up staying the night) so, y'know.. must've been doing something right

Another girl I've dated made mention of it once or twice but mostly in a curious/inquisitive/probing way, and was accepting of my 'position' (if quietly displeased)

Isn't this a guaranteed way to get an std?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.
    Um yeah, if she's licking your pole then you have to do it in return, ya selfish sod

ReputationRep:
    Pussy smells like hennessey miss me with that weird bull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?
    No, you shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to even if she does, you may find when your in the mood you'll do it. Like me when I'm not on won't give my boyfriend head but when I am ill do it with out him even asking

ReputationRep:
    So wait do guys go down on girls or not?

ReputationRep:
    Lmao honestly I've been through one aswell and it's got a lot of adventures, some of them in toilet at lunch but a lot of cool stuff happens when you leave boys to one another. How do you think fire was invented? Two boys were trying to kill ants using stones and accidently made a fire. No joke.

Plus someone above said its to be away from the fairer sex, this is also true I guess haha but it really instills the Bros before... Whoever else mentality.

Great for making a bulletproof mind

ReputationRep:
    Although i do suspect you're just there for some penis

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.