Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gracemarielewis)
    Just submitted my accommodation choices
    Where have you put as your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgreenley16)
    Where have you put as your first choice?
    I couldn't believe I had to put 10 choices! Towards the end I was putting anything down but my first was Talybont South because it's a good location and it's cheaper than Taylbont Court and Talybont Gate.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't believe I had to put 10 choices! Towards the end I was putting anything down but my first was Talybont South because it's a good location and it's cheaper than Taylbont Court and Talybont Gate.
    I know it's crazy I'm looking at it now!! I just can't decide between taly south and taly gate, looks so nice but south seems more social

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgreenley16)
    I know it's crazy I'm looking at it now!! I just can't decide between taly south and taly gate, looks so nice but south seems more social
    Tally Gate is nice buts it £700 more which I didn't think was worth it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is anybody going to the biosciences open day on the 16th of Feb? I was also wondering what accommodation people thought was best if you're based in the bioscience buildings

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat haha. It reached a point where I might just close my eyes and pick a random one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I'm in the same boat haha. It reached a point where I might just close my eyes and pick a random one.
    Hope I don't get anything passed my fourth choice haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anise_mc)
    booking is open now, i just did it
    oh great! thanks

So what did you put as your first?

ReputationRep:
    hey, so what is quiet- living exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Made my accommodation choices🙌🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effie13)
    hey, so what is quiet- living exactly?
    Technically it means that people applying for that accommodation prefer peace and quiet so if you prefer a quiet place to live at, you should select that. But realistically, probably anyone applies for those places so it's probably the same everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devify)
    Technically it means that people applying for that accommodation prefer peace and quiet so if you prefer a quiet place to live at, you should select that. But realistically, probably anyone applies for those places so it's probably the same everywhere
    yeah, you're probably right

ReputationRep:
    oh great! thanks

So what did you put as your first?
    talybont south which i really hope i get, then senghennydd court purely because it's so close to the engineering building, followed by the rest of the talybonts and then some others i think, 10 is way too many!

ReputationRep:
    talybont south which i really hope i get, then senghennydd court purely because it's so close to the engineering building, followed by the rest of the talybonts and then some others i think, 10 is way too many!
    Exactly the same as me! But Senghennydd because of Physics

ReputationRep:
    I know 10 is a lot and i dont even like my last choices!
    I put colum hall as my first and really hope i go there and then aberconway

ReputationRep:
    hi this is Abdul again

is it too late to apply for accommodation , I am a postgraduate

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same as me! But Senghennydd because of Physics
    ahhh that's great!! do you know if they allocate it randomly or first come first served?

ReputationRep:
    I know 10 is a lot and i dont even like my last choices!
    I put colum hall as my first and really hope i go there and then aberconway
    i put colum and aberconway down but i can't remember where :') something like 7th i think

ReputationRep:
    i put colum and aberconway down but i can't remember where :' something like 7th i think
    i put taly south too, although its further away from the main building where the chemistry building is

ReputationRep:
    ahhh that's great!! do you know if they allocate it randomly or first come first served?
    Well my sister went to Swansea last year and she had her first choice. I'm not sure if it was luck but they offer it out to the people who have firmed the uni first. They didn't allocate accommodation though until after results day!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.