Good luck!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hannahrose11;60918115]You too!!X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameychildnurse)
    Thanks! And with you too

Double checked my portal on Birmingham City and found out I have an interview on 21st January!
    How can you check portal? I've applied and heard nothing so thought I should ask to see if I can check

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdot12)
    Yes! I got one today for start in September. Over the moon!
    Ahhh!!! Well done so have I 😁😁😁 see you in September b

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicasrowlands)
    How can you check portal? I've applied and heard nothing so thought I should ask to see if I can check

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In the email you first got from BCU there should be a link where you can log in to view your application. If you click on that then it should tell you if they've offered you an interview or not

ReputationRep:
    In the email you first got from BCU there should be a link where you can log in to view your application. If you click on that then it should tell you if they've offered you an interview or not
    I have logged into my portal and it doesn't say anything about an interview, does that mean that they haven't offered me one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica52)
    I have logged into my portal and it doesn't say anything about an interview, does that mean that they haven't offered me one?
    It'll mean that they're still processing your application, when did you send it off?

ReputationRep:
    I sent my UCAS off on the 20 October!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry as you haven't had a rejection, they'll get back to you soon I'm sure!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Just wondering if anyone else applied to southampton and if so, how long it took you to hear back from them? Did you get an interview / offered a place / rejection?

It's been 3 weeks since I sent of my application and I'm driving myself loopy refreshing emails and checking track!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawebb)
    I everyone, just a quick question if snyone knows the answer.. Staffordshire University have sent me an email last week with login details for their online portal to keep an eye on updates. But it says on notes... in order to process your application further we need some information from you and in that section is an occupational health check and it gives me an option to upload a document. I thought this was done after interview or do i have to provide one myself? If so how do i even do that i thought they srnt you through that process. I'm just confused.
    I don't know but I'd ring them up if there's anything you're unsure on

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from De Montfort? I had an email saying they'd received my application and would get back to me within 10 days, but the waiting is driving me crazy haha

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from De Montfort? I had an email saying they'd received my application and would get back to me within 10 days, but the waiting is driving me crazy haha
    They've done the exact same to me and I sent my application off on the 18th on Nov. I dont know weather to ring them or not, x

ReputationRep:
    wrong thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fc93)
    Hi all. Been posting in the other general Nursing thread but thought I'd pop over here to see what's been happening in the Child specific thread.

I applied back in September to King's, LSBU, City, Nottingham and Kingston for PgDip.

I was rejected from Kingston without interview and they didn't respond to me asking for feedback.

Had my Literacy and Numeracy tests at King's last week and I'm waiting for their response. Think I might have fluffed it though but hoping not!

I have tests at City and LSBU later this month. Nothing from Nottingham yet.

Anyone else applying to these unis? Would love to know if anyone has heard from King's yet who did the tests. I saw one person was unfortunately unsuccessful on Friday but I've heard nothing. :/

Good luck by the way to everyone!
    Hi I am applying to Children nursing in 2016 i have also chosen Kingston and also LSBUI have a maths test for Kingston next year and an interview for LBSU next week LBSU test a quite easy good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview today for Brighton wish me luck lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirsttyyM)
    I have an interview today for Brighton wish me luck lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goodluck. Let us know how you get on x

ReputationRep:
    I just recieved an interview for Staffordshire university my application was sent off 2 weeks ago today and this is my first interview. May it be the first of many. It is on the 19th of Jan x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've applied for child nursing and received interviews from keele, Sheffield Hallam, ljmu and de Montfort! I've had an offer from Sheffield Hallam so I'm so happy! I've had my ljmu interview but I'm still waiting for a decision I've got de Montfort tomorrow, anybody else?

Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannon462)
    Hi,
    I've applied for child nursing and received interviews from keele, Sheffield Hallam, ljmu and de Montfort! I've had an offer from Sheffield Hallam so I'm so happy! I've had my ljmu interview but I'm still waiting for a decision I've got de Montfort tomorrow, anybody else?

Good luck to everyone!
    Hi how long did you have to wait before you heard back from de Montfort about an interview? Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.