Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I really don't think 5.2 is average tbh. They probably just published it as lower to make everyone feel better. Actually had a convo about **** sizes with the mates when I was still in school and no one was that small lol.
    Of course teenage boys arent ones to lie about their penis size or sexual prowess are they?

If 7 is large than I am very lucky indeed as I can get up to 8 when not nervous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A small penis does have a small chance of growing larger than something double it's starting size.

Also bear in mind a lot of these guys are well over 6'. What looks small on the woukd look decent sized on an average height guy.
    Yes, that is possible.

(Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    I'm quite charitable.
    I'm curious as to how this is charitable. That's like saying me going and buying a new bike is charitable because I'm giving the shop money.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious as to how this is charitable. That's like saying me going and buying a new bike is charitable because I'm giving the shop money.
    I don't always just sleep with people I'm attracted to, although most of those cases I was only misled by a somehow wonderfully digitally-enhanced photo and wouldn't want to turn them away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Milibanter)
    Hmu
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk of course, I find that I gotta help out with a bit of a rub otherwise the sex is just never ending lol
    Oh, damn. Had my hopes up :/

Nahhhh it's all about the positions for me. Though a lil rub never hurts lmao
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Oh, damn. Had my hopes up :/

Nahhhh it's all about the positions for me. Though a lil rub never hurts lmao
    I'm all about the cowgirl hands free like it's bluetooth.

I wish explicit photos weren't against the rules. Would be hillarious to see all these ridiculous claims fail to live up to expectations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Milibanter)
    I'm all about the cowgirl hands free like it's bluetooth.
    Eh each to their own I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    I think there is/was a Guinness record for the only bloke capable of multiple orgasms a fair few years ago. And it's simply more than 'cumming' more than once per session. Women for example can roll from one orgasm to the next unlike men who, regardless if they can actually maintain their erection, have to start again in a manner of speaking.
    Hmm explain that a bit deeper, I for example get a over sensitive body, at most its that I get to the point where my body is too sensitive to touch even if I dont orgasm so to speak so I can "finish" so to speak and when my body has stopped tingling I can go again and I am talking less than a few minutes, if I instantly tried to have sex I would "finish" again so its not about that its that my body muscles tighten to the point I find it hard to breathe and have to sit down or grab something and make my heart slow down, but my body is still sensitve after, 2 girls I slept with did say I multiple orgasmed with them could be because I am autistic though so have a extra senstive body so outside of sex I dont let anyone touch me, I freak out people touching my neck especially or ribs. stomach.

Its why all my exes have called me passionate and sensual because I cant just have sex with them as my body is too sensitive lol.

I don't always just sleep with people I'm attracted to, although most of those cases I was only misled by a somehow wonderfully digitally-enhanced photo and wouldn't want to turn them away.
    And I've bought bikes that wouldn't be my first choice. That doesn't make it a charitable act. You make it sound like you were somehow doing these guys a favour by sleeping with them.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Eh each to their own I suppose.
    Aye
    I wish explicit photos weren't against the rules. Would be hillarious to see all these ridiculous claims fail to live up to expectations.
    Lol anonymous, very joke, much humourous

ReputationRep:
    And I've bought bikes that wouldn't be my first choice. That doesn't make it a charitable act. You make it sound like you were somehow doing these guys a favour by sleeping with them.
    It was a favour tho. They asked for it.

Hmmmm.... Using standard deviation from the norm and the fact the guardian says its roughly 5.3, then yes it could statistically be considered big.

Saying that penis size studies are terribly inaccurate due to a reliance on self reporting and a lack of substantive testing, but then I suppose it would be odd having a doctor saying "excuse me can I measure your penis...for science reasons"

From my personal anecdotal experience I can say 7 inches has not been that big and seems to be about average, with various partners of mine being at or above that margin.

Myself for example sit happily at the 8.5 inch margin when erect, which one would imagine would be a rarity but yet I have met many men who are larger than me.

I will admit my sample group is purely people I've had contact with personally, so not a great way of choosing a test group.

ReputationRep:
    It was a favour tho. They asked for it.
    "It was a favour"

Made me giggle

In response to the people discussing favours above, I have slept with people as a favour.I once had sex with an 80 year old, because he was lonely and was convinced he wouldn't turn the head of a younger man.I clocked him in a bar by himself and he looked abit lonely. Said hello and started chatting. He told me his wife had died 10 years ago and since then he'ld finally admitted to himself that he liked blokes but that coming out in your 70's and 80's is just not something people do. We chatted for a couple of hours, him talking about the fact that despite being happily gay, it was the loneliness that was the hardest thing to bare; so I decided to take him home and share some intimate time with him.I really wasn't attracted to him in the slightest but he seemed really happy.

ReputationRep:
    In response to the people discussing favours above, I have slept with people as a favour.I once had sex with an 80 year old, because he was lonely and was convinced he wouldn't turn the head of a younger man.I clocked him in a bar by himself and he looked abit lonely. Said hello and started chatting. He told me his wife had died 10 years ago and since then he'ld finally admitted to himself that he liked blokes but that coming out in your 70's and 80's is just not something people do. We chatted for a couple of hours, him talking about the fact that despite being happily gay, it was the loneliness that was the hardest thing to bare; so I decided to take him home and share some intimate time with him.I really wasn't attracted to him in the slightest but he seemed really happy.
    How was old people sex though?

Well, scientifically speaking the size an average man should need to pleasure a woman is 4 inches; this is because the average vagina is 3 - 4 inches with an increase to 4.25 - 4.75 when sexually excited. Bear in mind though that this is average, but as long as the girl isn't a 'bucket', it should suffice. This also means that anything above 4.75 will just cause them to stretch to accommodate and thus meaning is plenty enough.Sources: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...out-lady-partshttp://www.webmd.com/women/features/vagina-size
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I really don't think 5.2 is average tbh. They probably just published it as lower to make everyone feel better. Actually had a convo about **** sizes with the mates when I was still in school and no one was that small lol.
    I think the same survey said people tend to 'add' an inch lol
    (unless you all actually showed each other :ninja:)

(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    How was old people sex though?
    From what I can remember, it was alright... He was awfully grateful and he didn't take very long bless him.

Really wasn't my thing, but he left the house happy and I like to imagine I gave him a wee boost to his confidence, at least for a little while.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the idiots saying they have or my bf has a ten inch nob.

He doesn't you're just a nob that can't measure

Disagree? Pictures

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.