Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amala347)
    GUYS I GOT AN INTERVIEW!! So happy
    Congrats! When is it? And how did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amala347)
    I got 9A*'s and 2A's at GCSE, 5 A's at AS level and I'm predicted A* A* A*!!!! Not that good UKCAT, only 2700ish and ty!! Ive made it mum
    Well done!! If you don't mind me asking, did the email inviting you to interview say whether you were invited based on academic excellence or the quality of your R and R form? I only ask because we have almost identical stats and I have yet to hear.....
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    So keele have started giving out? I feel like they're been given in dribs and drabs. Does anyone know when we're meant to hear? When are people's interviews who have heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People with interviews, on the email it says we need to bring our AS certificates, have you guys already got your certificates? Because my school said they get them after 15th December which is after interview.. so not sure..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rids_khan)
    People with interviews, on the email it says we need to bring our AS certificates, have you guys already got your certificates? Because my school said they get them after 15th December which is after interview.. so not sure..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't have my certificates so I think a lot of people will be in the same situation don't worry! I'm sure if it's a problem your school will be able to sort it afterwards

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    So keele have started giving out? I feel like they're been given in dribs and drabs. Does anyone know when we're meant to hear? When are people's interviews who have heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They've only given out December dates so far and there's only one or two dates this month. One is on the 9th and there's maybe a later one before Christmas. The only people invited so far are those with exceptional academics or exceptional roles and responsibilities. Mine is on the 9th of December but don't panic because there's plenty more to be given out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kmedicine2016;61040189]I don't have my certificates so I think a lot of people will be in the same situation don't worry! I'm sure if it's a problem your school will be able to sort it afterwards

[SIZE=1][URL=http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app]Posted from TSR
    Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, when is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Rids_khan;61040639]
    (Original post by kmedicine2016)
    I don't have my certificates so I think a lot of people will be in the same situation don't worry! I'm sure if it's a problem your school will be able to sort it afterwards

[SIZE=1][URL=http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app]Posted from TSR
    Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, when is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My interview is the 9th December

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah really hope I hear soon! I think my application is strong for what Keele want but then again everyone is so strong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting worried Come on Keele, send me that beautiful email

ReputationRep:
    Ah really hope I hear soon! I think my application is strong for what Keele want but then again everyone is so strong!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I hope we all hear soon 😁

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kmedicine2016;61040873]
    (Original post by Rids_khan)

My interview is the 9th December

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!! See you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmedicine2016)
    They've only given out December dates so far and there's only one or two dates this month. One is on the 9th and there's maybe a later one before Christmas. The only people invited so far are those with exceptional academics or exceptional roles and responsibilities. Mine is on the 9th of December but don't panic because there's plenty more to be given out

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've been asked to give tours to you interviewees, so far the dates are the 9th,21st,22nd December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mutleybm1996)
    We've been asked to give tours to you interviewees, so far the dates are the 9th,21st,22nd December.
    Do you know if they've given out all the interviews? Really getting nervous now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have the invites for the 21st and 22nd of December gone out yet?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if they've given out all the interviews? Really getting nervous now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt it. They were interviewing until March last year.

ReputationRep:
    Could someone who has an interview on the 9th Dec please say what exceptional grades and exceptional extra-curricular activities they have? Obviously no-one has to say I just wanted to see what kind of grades you had to get.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Interview at keele for 21st December!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you know the interviewees to 'offer holders' ratio?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GurvinderS)
    Do any of you know the interviewees to 'offer holders' ratio?
    Never mind, I found it was ~ 2:1, for those of you who are interested.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.