Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on here also a gap year student like myself?

And is anyone studying Animal Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chuxie)
    I've applied for chemistry too. Just got my acknowledgement email last night. I'm applying during a gap year so I've already got my a levels. Hopefully if I get an offer, I'll be going to Reading.
    I'm hopefully going to reading too as a gap year student!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph McAuley)
    I have firmed reading to do international business and Spanish !
    Cool! I also just made the international business and managament course my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone...i got an unconditional offer for Msc in Species Identification and Survey skills and i've accepted it!!! Any postgraduate students here?? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by palakattu42)
    Anyone got an offer for law with AAB?
    I've got a conditional offer for AAB!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to study Human Geography?? I also got an unconditional, is it a geographer thing😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Bridges Hall Premium Ensuite rooms are for postgraduates only or if undergraduates can also apply there? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey, where is everyone applying for accommodation? I'm stuck between Sherfield Hall and St. George's as my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heynothing24)
    Hey, where is everyone applying for accommodation? I'm stuck between Sherfield Hall and St. George's as my first choice
    For me it's either Sherfield or Greenow and McCombie...Still wrestling the idea of getting a premium room sine I'm getting a guaranteed £3K annual scholarship...

Wait how do you even use scholarship money? ._.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone thinking of firming Economics at Reading?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i did. Coditional BBB

(Original post by RK1998)
    Is anyone thinking of firming Economics at Reading?

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who has firmed Reading Uni, I have a thread you can come talk about Reading and accommodation on etc http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4007409

ReputationRep:
    Most of those are taken by 2nd/3rd years or postgrads, so i won't advise applying there
    (Original post by jordank221)
    Does anyone know if Bridges Hall Premium Ensuite rooms are for postgraduates only or if undergraduates can also apply there? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Law, got a conditional offer as well. I am an international student btw

ReputationRep:
    Why do reading uni take so long to reply, some lighty reply rate 😂

ReputationRep:
    Just received a conditional offer for the Applied Linguistics MA Programme!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here is a postgraduates applicants and has applied for commonwealth shared scholarship??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimiszz;[url="tel:64294771")
    64294771[/url]]Anyone here is a postgraduates applicants and has applied for commonwealth shared scholarship??
    I'm a postgraduate applicant but applied for biological sciences (;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SideShowWill2)
    The bit outside the hospital is very rough, I'd highly recommend not walking through there particularly if you're Jewish(the area is a Muslim neighbourhood), Oxford street should also be avoided after dark.

If you are going to the Madjeski Stadium for some reason such as a sports game or rock concert, it might be worth noting that the stadium is no where near the train station(I highly doubt you'd want to go there anyway)

We do have decent nightlife in the shopping centre otherwise known as the Oracle. Nightlife in Reading isn't particularly great but the train station can take you directly to London if you're that desperate for a different kind of nightlife. Yeh Reading doesn't have that much to offer but make use of the excellent and most important railway system in the country!

So yeah other than the football/rugby teams and the shopping centre Reading isn't exactly a place a tourist would die to visit. Day trips to neighbouring cities will keep you interested(these include Oxford, London etc.)
    Haha i'm Jewish and live next to Tower Hamlets in London - never once had a problem, have shared food with muslim neighbours several times. As long as you don't run around shouting Israel slogans I think you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone thinking of firming to Msc Construction Management ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.