Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, could you please tell me which university is better for architecture? Coventry, DMU or UWE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grace_jessica1)
    Yes! I got an offer for AAA, have you sent off your portfolio yet?
    Not yet. I might send it to, but im nervous. Any advice for my portfolio?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I got an offer for AAA, have you sent off your portfolio yet?
    Congratulations Btw. 🏆

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional from Coventry. Today just got an unconditional from Oxford Brookes . Conditional from Westminister. Interview on 15/01 with kingston and on 09/02 interview with UCL

ReputationRep:
    i have a portfolio discussion at sheffield hallam on wednesday, and they ask for a hard copy of your portfolio
    do they want me to bring the actual pieces, or a printed out version of my portfolio
    any one know? haa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmScopes)
    i have a portfolio discussion at sheffield hallam on wednesday, and they ask for a hard copy of your portfolio
    do they want me to bring the actual pieces, or a printed out version of my portfolio
    any one know? haa
    actual copy

ReputationRep:
    Im looking for like a good below choice, may I ask what kind of below/safe choice did/would you all pick?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected]$$)
    Received offers from Bath (A*AA) , Cardiff (AAA), Nottingham (AAB) and Kent (AAB) but still waiting on Sheffield whom I haven't heard from for months now. Anyone else having to wait so long for Sheffield?
    As if, I have Sheffield (AAA) and waiting for Cardiff and Bath!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gerttruda)
    Hey, could you please tell me which university is better for architecture? Coventry, DMU or UWE?
    It's bad and tbh wrong but when I was ever that unsure I'd check http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...s=Architecture and http://www.theguardian.com/education...r-architecture

I would suggest open days but if you're applying this year then it's probably too late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkofaneyee)
    Im looking for like a good below choice, may I ask what kind of below/safe choice did/would you all pick?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I chose Kent (AAB) but I've seen Nottingham are also giving out AAB so I would have chosen them instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    Unconditional from Coventry. Today just got an unconditional from Oxford Brookes . Conditional from Westminister. Interview on 15/01 with kingston and on 09/02 interview with UCL
    Hey would you please be able to give me some advice on the UCL task? 😭
    That's so awesome though congratulations!!! Your application must have been amazing haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    actual copy
    actual copy, as in the original pieces?I only have a folder sized A2, so any larger pieces should i just photograph?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected]$$)
    Received offers from Bath (A*AA) , Cardiff (AAA), Nottingham (AAB) and Kent (AAB) but still waiting on Sheffield whom I haven't heard from for months now. Anyone else having to wait so long for Sheffield?
    I have offers from Bath and Sheffield but I am waiting for Cardiff to reply.... it has been months since I sent off my portfolio!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grewsters)
    It's bad and tbh wrong but when I was ever that unsure I'd check http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...s=Architecture and http://www.theguardian.com/education...r-architecture

I would suggest open days but if you're applying this year then it's probably too late
    Thanks a lot! Anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archincent)
    Not yet. I might send it to, but im nervous. Any advice for my portfolio?
    Just send in your best pieces of work, show variety, and I think they quite like it if you annotate it! Not too much, but enough that they know why you included it etc

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got offers from Sheffield, Nottingham or Edinburgh?

ReputationRep:
    Just send in your best pieces of work, show variety, and I think they quite like it if you annotate it! Not too much, but enough that they know why you included it etc

Good luck!
    Thank you for your advice. I just sent my portfolio. However, I received an email saying:

Please note:If your portfolio is:• Over 6mb• Not in one single file• Not in a format we can access• Contains more than 8 ‘slides’ (plus title page)Then we will ask you to resend the portfolio in the format outlined in the portfolio request.

I am quite worried on the 8 slides. Because I have 9 slides if I include the title page. I thought the title page won't affect the number of slides or did I kisinterpret it?

ReputationRep:
    Just received my first offer from Northumbria woohoo!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adds24)
    Just received my first offer from Northumbria woohoo!!
    Congratsss👍👍

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone thinking about Coventry as a firm choice??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.