Reply 380
Anyone receive a slightly dodgy email?
The email from ranstad? I wouldn't say it was dodgy
Original post by jamestg
Anyone receive a slightly dodgy email?
Reply 382
Original post by Tofunmi
The email from ranstad? I wouldn't say it was dodgy

The email it came from leads to nothing on google, same for the number that is on the webpage on the link. In fact, the number on the email is missing most of the digits! The person who sent it also leads to nothing. The PwC logo looks strange on the link, and I doubt a legit person would spell online as 'on line'

Maybe I'm just suspicious, I've sent an email to the person organising the work experience just in case lol because you're putting a lot of personal info into it.
Original post by jamestg
The email it came from leads to nothing on google, same for the number that is on the webpage on the link. In fact, the number on the email is missing most of the digits! The person who sent it also leads to nothing. The PwC logo looks strange on the link, and I doubt a legit person would spell online as 'on line'

Maybe I'm just suspicious, I've sent an email to the person organising the work experience just in case lol because you're putting a lot of personal info into it.

Did you get it from this email address [email protected] ?
Reply 384
Original post by Tofunmi
Did you get it from this email address [email protected] ?

Yep
Original post by jamestg

I received the same email. It's very weird, not the corporate look you'd expect.

Let me know what they tell you please
Reply 386
Original post by popcornjpg
I received the same email. It's very weird, not the corporate look you'd expect.

Will do!
Reply 387
It is legit, the domain is from Randstad.
Reply 388
Original post by popcornjpg

Original post by HTCORN
It is legit, the domain is from Randstad.

Just read the email saying I got the placement...

"Once the above has been completed you will be sent the a contract by the Randstad contractor care team ([email protected])"

It's all good guys. Although what are poor email (the one today) from them. Didn't exactly fill me with confidence...
Reply 389
This month!!!

Who is starting next week?
I am! Which office are you?
Reply 391
Original post by emmalane
I am! Which office are you?

I'm not until 22nd but I'm at Reading!!

Where are you :-)
Cambridge, Have you been getting loads of emails from different people?
Reply 393
Original post by emmalane
Cambridge, Have you been getting loads of emails from different people?

Yep haha

///

To everyone -> how many suits do/will people have? I've only got one, bought recently, and I feel bad making my parents get another. I might just get more shirts and ties. Do you think this will be fine?
Original post by jamestg
Yep haha

///

To everyone -> how many suits do/will people have? I've only got one, bought recently, and I feel bad making my parents get another. I might just get more shirts and ties. Do you think this will be fine?

Don't worry about it, nobody will care especially at this age. I have a few suits but that's because we have to wear them to school too.
Reply 395
Original post by sanchit117
Don't worry about it, nobody will care especially at this age. I have a few suits but that's because we have to wear them to school too.

True, luckily I don't have uniform at sixth form but I wish we did...
who is starting on monday?
Original post by jamestg
True, luckily I don't have uniform at sixth form but I wish we did...

Not many people wish they had a uniform! Why do you wish that?

Original post by citibankrec
who is starting on monday?

I am!
Guessing you are too?
Reply 398
Original post by sanchit117
Not many people wish they had a uniform! Why do you wish that?

I am!
Guessing you are too?

It's so much less stressful having set rules.
////
I'm starting on Monday @citibankrec
Yep- @sanchit117 + @jamestg

What office are you guys at on friday?

Im at the London office i believe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending