(Original post by iEthan)
    Are you OK? :hugs:
    Yes... Um... Im just bored :lol:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yes... Um... Im just bored :lol:

How are you?
    The same as you :cry: very bored and unable to sleep owing to an unwanted nap I had earlier :sigh:

The same as you :cry: very bored and unable to sleep owing to an unwanted nap I had earlier :sigh:
    Aww... Damn! That's what happened to me... Fell asleep at 5 til 6.30... Now I'm wide awake...

How are you feeling though? Better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Aww... Damn! That's what happened to me... Fell asleep at 5 til 6.30... Now I'm wide awake...

How are you feeling though? Better?
    Naps always leave me feeling disorientated and groggy… I like to call them unplanned shutdowns because they're usually from total exhaustion :sigh:

Quite a lot better! I got some tablets from the doctor :teeth: and my tummy feels a lot better

ReputationRep:
    Dont sleep, too busy doing revision for A levels :/ hewp me

Naps always leave me feeling disorientated and groggy… I like to call them unplanned shutdowns because they're usually from total exhaustion :sigh:

Quite a lot better! I got some tablets from the doctor :teeth: and my tummy feels a lot better
    I'm the opposite!!! I love naps! It's weird but I sleep better in my naps then normally. But the thing I hate is that it messes my sleep pattern up like today

Ooohhh.. That's good. Glad you feel better how was college?
    What you doing on the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I'm the opposite!!! I love naps! It's weird but I sleep better in my naps then normally. But the thing I hate is that it messes my sleep pattern up like today

Ooohhh.. That's good. Glad you feel better how was college?
    What you doing on the weekend?
    I envy people who can nap properly, it's a skill I simply don't possess. Unlike you, naps weirdly stress me out! College was meh, just busy and stressful and tiring :lol: nothing really :erm: revising? :dontknow: what about you?!

ReputationRep:
    I feel your pain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I feel your pain!
    It's so annoying! :mad:

I envy people who can nap properly, it's a skill I simply don't possess. Unlike you, naps weirdly stress me out! College was meh, just busy and stressful and tiring :lol: nothing really :erm: revising? :dontknow: what about you?!
    :lol: naps are my Bae! Aww exam time soon? You ready for them?

Yep same! Revision exam is in 1 week and 2 days and am not prepared. And it's an oral exam. First year uni. Why did I go uni? Why?

What you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    :lol: naps are my Bae! Aww exam time soon? You ready for them?

Yep same! Revision exam is in 1 week and 2 days and am not prepared. And it's an oral exam. First year uni. Why did I go uni? Why?

What you studying?
    Very soon! :cry: Not at all :lol: quite convinced I'm going to fail… :erm:

Best of luck!! :hugs:
    I study… French, Spanish, English Lit and Psychology :eek:

Very soon! :cry: Not at all :lol: quite convinced I'm going to fail… :erm:

Best of luck!! :hugs:
    I study… French, Spanish, English Lit and Psychology :eek:
    Noooo... Don't say that! I'm pretty sure you'll be fine and you're going to smash them

Thank you... I just need to revise :lol:

Damn! French Spanish? 2 languages? Why? Are you torturing yourself? Why?

Aw I did English Lit! Loved it! And psychology wow! How yo finding them all?

ReputationRep:
    If you eat a bar of soap you will gain super powers I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woo::yay::yikes:

ReputationRep:
    There are some places I would never go with my razor :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Get away from my bath pillow! :bath:

ReputationRep:
    Your love feels like a sack of sh$t!

ReputationRep:
    I met a kid in a wheelchair the other day and told him to stand up and let me have a go in his wheelchair, he wouldn't so I stuck my socks in his mouth and now I'm being done for assault...

ReputationRep:
    Just went upstairs to my bed to hibernate but was :shot: when I saw that my cat 'Felix'
    just took a big dump on the bed. :mad2: Lucky he isn't anywhere around otherwise its :call: :rip:
    for him.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.