ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Wewuz Hebrews)
    Not acceptable.
    *shrugs* go hide then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I always masturbate over myself.
    Them chesticles, right?! High fives for all!

ReputationRep:
    I used to get paid for webcam and phone. It can be like prostitution but really depends on the relationship with the person paying. When it's not really much of a relationship at all, less so. But when that person wants to chat more and pay for bills or presents to gain exclusive material, it's essentially prostitution with the same level of "I need to do this request to keep him happy" and some requests can be really demeaning. One of the worst ones I heard was to choke myself until my gag reflex forced me to vomit.

I used to be paid for in person sex so I can tell you, that at least for me, there's very little difference.

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend masturbates over me. In both senses of the word, ie straddles me and masturbates, plus flicks the bean thinking of me when I'm not around. In both cases, very flattered :-)

If some random girl masturbated over me (in the second sense) I'd be mildly alarmed. If a guy did, I'd be weirded out. Not homophobic but definitely not gay or camp and known to be in a LTR with a girl so it'd feel a bit abusive for a gay man to be getting off about me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    If it was a girl I'd probably bang her, made her dream come true so that's my good deed for the day.
    You honestly think too highly of yourself for an old man...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    You honestly think too highly of yourself for an old man...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Respect your elders before I give you a clip round the ear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Respect your elders before I give you a clip round the ear.
    I've always been rebellious... and laughed hysterically at such "threats". Sorry old man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    I've always been rebellious... and laughed hysterically at such "threats". Sorry old man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You wait 'til I see your dad. You'll be in for a good hiding, boy!

ReputationRep:
    When the homepage ad is 'can't get started?' And then seeing this thread...A+ for comic timing.

:lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Same posted on recently removed thread, if you've seen it then well done that was a small window of opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    No, I've had it since 2012.
    Hey, I am 18, and I had it just last month on Halloween.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.