FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :hugs:AWESOME PEOPLE FTW! :awesome: :jive: Yup:five:Unbelievable! I just don't think of how strangers might perceive me - things would get wayyy too upsetting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not exactly something to laugh about but it's either laugh or cry I think so I'm gonna go with laugh
    Sensational!Your MOTIVATING use of MOTIVATION has successfully MOTIVATED me with yet more MOTIVATION! :woo::jive: :jive: :jive:
    :hugs

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME :jive: :awesome:

:five:
    Its upsetting! Well i guess thats the best thing to do! Im sure all the comments are positive!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm well i guess laugh it is then!
    Im glad my MOTIVATING ways have MOTIVATED you with yet more MOTIVATING MOTIVATION
    :jive: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ive noticed a lack of people here again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    :hugs

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME :jive: :awesome:

Its upsetting! Well i guess thats the best thing to do! Im sure all the comments are positive!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm well i guess laugh it is then!
    Im glad my MOTIVATING ways have MOTIVATED you with yet more MOTIVATING MOTIVATION
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ive noticed a lack of people here again
    :hugs:AWESOME PEOPLE ARE IN OUR MIDST...OR AT LEAST, THEY WERE. AWESOME PEOPLE, PLEASE COME BACK!:jive: :jive: :jive::five:Yeah, I guess I'm better at ignoring that kind of stuff instead of partially acknowledging it - that would lead to full acknowledgement and would really bother me. For me? Nah, they'd not all be positive :no:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yup! :rofl: <----- That's the laugh and NOT me laughing at you, btw
    I hope your MOTIVATING MOTIVATION can MOTIVATE all of the :awesome: people of this MOTIVATING thread :jive: :jive: :jive::woo: :ahee: :woo:Yeah, LeyK better come back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :jive::jive::jive::jive:

i might go to Madagascar!!! wanna join me
    Of course! :jive: :jive: :jive:

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:AWESOME PEOPLE ARE IN OUR MIDST...OR AT LEAST, THEY WERE. AWESOME PEOPLE, PLEASE COME BACK!:jive: :jive: :jive::five:Yeah, I guess I'm better at ignoring that kind of stuff instead of partially acknowledging it - that would lead to full acknowledgement and would really bother me. For me? Nah, they'd not all be positive :no:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope your MOTIVATING MOTIVATION can MOTIVATE all of the :awesome: people of this MOTIVATING thread :jive: :jive: :jive::woo: :ahee: :woo:Yeah, LeyK better come back soon
    :hugs:

AWESOME PEOPLE MUST RETURN. ALL PEOPLE ON THREAD OF RANDOMESS = AWESOME :awesome: :jive:
    :jive:
    Thats a very good thing to be able to do!
    See im the full acknowledgement part and its not nice
    Yeah! Im sure they would be!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    Ah thanks for the clarification!
    I sure hope my MOTIVATING words can MOTIVATE peolle to come to this very MOTIVATIONAL thread full of MOTIVATION!
    :jive: :jive: :jive: :woo: :awesome: :woo:
    Yes they'd better come back soon!

What happened to Amellia? Shes disappeared again.

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77
    PURE MATHS FTW!!!!!! :jive: :woo:
    Thats actually really good haha!

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

AWESOME PEOPLE MUST RETURN. ALL PEOPLE ON THREAD OF RANDOMESS = AWESOME :awesome: :jive:
    :jive:
    Thats a very good thing to be able to do!
    See im the full acknowledgement part and its not nice
    Yeah! Im sure they would be!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    Ah thanks for the clarification!
    I sure hope my MOTIVATING words can MOTIVATE peolle to come to this very MOTIVATIONAL thread full of MOTIVATION!
    :jive: :jive: :jive: :woo: :awesome: :woo:
    Yes they'd better come back soon!

What happened to Amellia? Shes disappeared again.
    :hugs::woo: THREAD OF RANDOMNESS CREATOR = AWESOME :awesome: :jive: It's not that I'm always able to do that - I try and I'm usually successful
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't speak about my problems but they're more to do with me than with other people so I guess it's easier for me to block other people out
    Awwww :hugs: :console: I know, it's awful. I know it's easy to say but you can't change what other people say and think, but you can change what you say and think. Positivity is the aim No, trust me. Well, I guess I haven't heard a lot of stuff from other people but it's not pleasant. Oh well, I'm relatively happy with myself and being on here so...no big deal
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: No worries!
    MOTIVATING people from TSR should visit this MOTIVATING thread and help to spread more MOTIVATION to the MOTIVATION thirsty people who need to be MOTIVATED!!! :jive: :jive: :jive: :woo: :ahee: :woo:Yes, they must!Indeed. I, The Matrix (no further addressing required..of course ), call thee, Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion (Amellia123 ), to stand for your noble position in the presence of our fellow awesome heroes in this superb Thread of Randomness. Please do not disappoint; I trust that you will report to duty within a suitable timeframe upon receiving this notice. In order to tempt you further (not that I'd need to because I'm sure you'll be excited to return here ():
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    PURE MATHS FTW!!!!!! :jive: :woo:
    Thats actually really good haha!
    Woooo! PURE MATHS! :jive: :woo: :jive::rofl: Yeah, I loved it

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ayeeeee :lol:
    I'll be back... Just... Doing things :ninja:
    Tomorrow night is the night (Unless I get home late :cry2:)

And what's with the motivation things :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Ayeeeee :lol:
    I'll be back... Just... Doing things :ninja:
    Tomorrow night is the night (Unless I get home late :cry2:)

And what's with the motivation things :holmes:
    Heyy! :dance:Hmmmm...OK :erm: :holmes:OK, we look forward to tomorrow night then! (Oh no! You better not get back late! :unimpressed: Just kidding, just get back whenever you can - we gotta keep this AWESOME thread going :awesome:)You CANNOT just do that to MOTIVATION!!! MOTIVATION is such an exciting, enthralling and MOTIVATING (obviously) aspect of life that we shouldn't just take for granted. We can use it to help aspire and MOTIVATE other people to great things :yep: There are a lot of MOTIVATING things that can be said about MOTIVATION but that'll have to do for now, I think. I hope you do not lack MOTIVATION in your life. If you do, you're certainly in the right place, at least, you will be tomorrow night as you're busy with whatever you're busy with for now...

ReputationRep:
    Godamn tsr!
    I was 90% finished with fhe response and tsr crashed
    *rage and fury*
    Now ive got to type it out again!
    Whhyyyyy is this happening to me!

But i see youve explained MOTIVATION to LeyK :yep:
    BRILLIANT!

ReputationRep:
    Godamn tsr!
    I was 90% finished with fhe response and tsr crashed
    *rage and fury*
    Now ive got to type it out again!
    Whhyyyyy is this happening to me!

But i see youve explained MOTIVATION to LeyK :yep:
    BRILLIANT!
    Laugh it off, Freezer. Just laugh it off :rofl: <------ that's the laugh, again

Yes! Well, that's only the beginning. You and I know that there is so much more to MOTIVATION than that feeble paragraph

But the fact he knows the basics is, as you said, BRILLIANT

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Laugh it off, Freezer. Just laugh it off :rofl: <------ that's the laugh, again

Yes! Well, that's only the beginning. You and I know that there is so much more to MOTIVATION than that feeble paragraph

But the fact he knows the basics is, as you said, BRILLIANT

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Argh! But laughing is what this thread is about so i shall! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hes got a lot to learn before he can spread motivation like us!
    Theresa a lot to learn in the world of MOTIVATION :awesome:

It sure is BRILLIANT
    He will learn soon enough.
    I imagine Amellia will pick it quickly!?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am aware of her real name btw, just thought id say that

ReputationRep:
    Argh! But laughing is what this thread is about so i shall! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Hes got a lot to learn before he can spread motivation like us!
    Theresa a lot to learn in the world of MOTIVATION :awesome:

It sure is BRILLIANT
    He will learn soon enough.
    I imagine Amellia will pick it quickly!?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am aware of her real name btw, just thought id say that
    :woo::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Indeed, a lot!The world of MOTIVATION is very MOTIVATING and AWESOME! :awesome:(what has this thread turned into )It's one of the most BRILLIANT things we are fortunate enough to acknowledge today Yes, he will learn soon.I do believe Amellia is a very quick learner with the ways of such concepts :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooooh :five: it did seem a bit weird in comparison to Amellia when I found out

ReputationRep:
    :woo::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Indeed, a lot!The world of MOTIVATION is very MOTIVATING and AWESOME! :awesome:(what has this thread turned into )It's one of the most BRILLIANT things we are fortunate enough to acknowledge today Yes, he will learn soon.I do believe Amellia is a very quick learner with the ways of such concepts :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooooh :five: it did seem a bit weird in comparison to Amellia when I found out
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha! Its full of AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL methods of becoming MOTIVATED :awesome: (thats very truw haha! )
    Its BRILLIANCE shall not go unrecognized!
    He'd better do!
    She sure comes across that way!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah youre not wrong. Shes going in Alphabetical order though! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha! Its full of AWESOME MOTIVATIONAL methods of becoming MOTIVATED :awesome: (thats very truw haha! )
    Its BRILLIANCE shall not go unrecognized!
    He'd better do!
    She sure comes across that way!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah youre not wrong. Shes going in Alphabetical order though! :lol:
    :jive: :jive: :jive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hahaha, how can I even compete with your AWESOME MOTIVATING sentence on MOTIVATION? :jive: Indeed, all shall be in awe at the BRILLIANCE in our midst :yep: Yes, he better, or else... Hahaha yeah, she's great fun to have a random and weird chat with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: Haha, true!

ReputationRep:
    Heyy! :dance:Hmmmm...OK :erm: :holmes:OK, we look forward to tomorrow night then! (Oh no! You better not get back late! :unimpressed: Just kidding, just get back whenever you can - we gotta keep this AWESOME thread going :awesome:)You CANNOT just do that to MOTIVATION!!! MOTIVATION is such an exciting, enthralling and MOTIVATING (obviously) aspect of life that we shouldn't just take for granted. We can use it to help aspire and MOTIVATE other people to great things :yep: There are a lot of MOTIVATING things that can be said about MOTIVATION but that'll have to do for now, I think. I hope you do not lack MOTIVATION in your life. If you do, you're certainly in the right place, at least, you will be tomorrow night as you're busy with whatever you're busy with for now...
    Damn... now I'm gonna get scared to get back late #TheMatrixEffect :afraid:

You lost me at AWESOME
    I'll tell you tomorrow whether or not I'm quite the motivation dewd or nah... For now :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeyK)
    Damn... now I'm gonna get scared to get back late #TheMatrixEffect :afraid:

You lost me at AWESOME
    I'll tell you tomorrow whether or not I'm quite the motivation dewd or nah... For now :iiam:
    Fab spelling! :rofl:

Don't be scared...wait, yes! Be very scared! Great # btw! And a whole lot of !s from me

You didn't even get the two words after? :lol:
    Oh well, you'll have the time until tomorrow to think it through

OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fab spelling! :rofl:

Don't be scared...wait, yes! Be very scared! Great # btw! And a whole lot of !s from me

You didn't even get the two words after? :lol:
    Oh well, you'll have the time until tomorrow to think it through

OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I! K! N! O! W! R! I! G! H! T! .!.!.! T! H! A! T! W! H! A! T! M! A! K! E! S! Y! O! U! S! C! A! R! Y!

"Ain't nobody got time for that" - That lady from the meme who says that 2013
    :rofl: Wait.. I thought you were gonna solve the mystery .:confused: .. Now I have to solve my own mystery :sigh:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.