Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewis H01)
    I think wav is also usually uncompressed
    Cool

ReputationRep:
    What did people write for the question where it said why this can't be described as suitable primary key and does anyone know if they got integer for one of the field types in section B?

ReputationRep:
    What did people write for the question where it said why this can't be described as suitable primary key and does anyone know if they got integer for one of the field types in section B?
    Where did you write integer ?
    Oh and I can't remember what I wrote, what did you write ?

ReputationRep:
    I think the field couldn't have been a primary key because some of the records had the same flight code, and a primary key has to uniquely identify each record in the table. :erm: However I think I wrote text for the field type. :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    Where did you write integer ?
    Oh and I can't remember what I wrote, what did you write ?
    For the primary key one I wrote it's not a unique identifier of each record..
    I can't remember it was the field type like code?

ReputationRep:
    For the primary key one I wrote it's not a unique identifier of each record..
    I can't remember it was the field type like code?
    Yeah I wrote the same

Are you are on about the Guess question with the letter m

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wrote the same

Are you are on about the Guess question with the letter m
    Yeah what did you get for guess, I can't remember what I wrote and there was one for total?

I'm pretty sure there one 1 question about which field type it was in section A I think It was string

ReputationRep:
    Yeah what did you get for guess, I can't remember what I wrote and there was one for total?

I'm pretty sure there one 1 question about which field type it was in section A I think It was string
    For the guess, I put character but Im not sure if that is a data type so I also put string. What do you think ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasaurus rex)
    I think the field couldn't have been a primary key because some of the records had the same flight code, and a primary key has to uniquely identify each record in the table. :erm: However I think I wrote text for the field type. :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had text then I changed it to integer

For the guess, I put character but Im not sure if that is a data type so I also put string. What do you think ?
    Yeah, you put string for the one in section A?

I though it will be integer as it's a whole number? I can't remember though and I really want to see this paper again

ReputationRep:
    I had text then I changed it to integer

Yeah, you put string for the one in section A?

I though it will be integer as it's a whole number? I can't remember though and I really want to see this paper again
    I don't remember what section it was but if we are talking about the same question

The variable guess was holding a string and not integer, I did have integer first but changed it to string.

Oh and the question you are talking about with the database I wrote Text because some of it was text and some was Numbers

Is that correct ?

ReputationRep:
    I think it was the database one it was asking the most suitable field type for like the code..

I wrote integer as it was numbers.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was the database one it was asking the most suitable field type for like the code..

I wrote integer as it was numbers.
    Yeah I also wrote Number but if you looked at the bottom of the database there was also some Letters. So it had to be Text. I think, Does anyone else remember ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I also wrote Number but if you looked at the bottom of the database there was also some Letters. So it had to be Text. I think, Does anyone else remember ?
    Do you remember what your wrote for the question where it said what would happen to the file size when you use the biggest Hz?

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember what your wrote for the question where it said what would happen to the file size when you use the biggest Hz?
    Ohhhhh I don't actually remember, what did you write ?

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhh I don't actually remember, what did you write ?
    Why the hell was a physics question in this paper, I wrote the file size decreases and not as great quality? (I think it's wrong)

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell was a physics question in this paper, I wrote the file size decreases and not as great quality? (I think it's wrong)
    Oh I think i wrote it increases, guessed though....
    Doesn't more frequency mean more pulses per second. So I thought it would increase

ReputationRep:
    Oh I think i wrote it increases, guessed though....
    Doesn't more frequency mean more pulses per second. So I thought it would increase
    Yeah I figured the same. More samples in a fixed period of time, more file size required. But it was a guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I figured the same. More samples in a fixed period of time, more file size required. But it was a guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that was also my reasoning for putting the file size would increase

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that was also my reasoning for putting the file size would increase
    Yeah i wrote it would increase as well.

ReputationRep:
    If you get the paper, you're absolute LAD

Maybe, there may be more than one answer for this question.

I hope that I get the A and also those pseudocode questions screwed be badly..
    sorry lads my teacher wouldn't let us take pics because it might "stress" others what an old geezer. Anyways, she admitted the paper was harder than last years and was blatantly shocked that they asked us about abbreviations rather than stuff about networking which was missing a lot in the paper

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.