Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel IGCSE Mathematics A - Paper 3H - 2016 - Unofficial Mark Scheme Watch

Rupees question which number was it and answer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGCSETANK)
    Worst school? Ok then big **** search charter house and then tell me I got to the worst in the country ****** hahaha. Funny how you are self consciously trying to reassure yourself that you got it right by correcting other people that probably got it right, thick piece of ****. Really reflects your intellectual aptitude doesn't it?
    Okay mate, i literally just created this account because you are either an amazing troll or actually slightly inept. Your answers are just plain wrong (at least the ones at the beginning of this thread) and so is your method, so shut up and listen to other people okay?.
    Also I googled your school because you were so amazingly adamant and i first came across some chart house seafood restuarant.
    Then I googled 'charter house school' and y'know what came up?
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 246
Size:  30.7 KB
    Makes complete sense.

ReputationRep:
    We might be wrong but one of my friends has gotten 100% in all the papers she's done and she got 219.
    I don't remember it exactly as I had a Latin exam right after.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong one mate. I played against U15 Charterhouse in Cricket:
    http://www.charterhouse.org.uk/

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me what the last question was, how the pentagon? looked
    like? what was the last question? i can't remember

ReputationRep:
    for the circle theorem I managed to get the 48 but how was the answer 63, can someone explain why u had to add 15?

ReputationRep:
    A bit like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KP509)
    can anyone tell me what the last question was, how the pentagon? looked
    like?
    5 sides

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmatt101)
    Ahhhhhh. How many marks would i get for that...? out of 5?
    i think 1 because you only found the 500

ReputationRep:
    Vase answer not right. As they are mathematically similar and the volume is larger than the surface area on the larger vase then the suggested volume on the smaller vase (102.4) can not work as it is less than 120 - the surface area of the smaller vase.

Tyrszdgfrftgyhujik

ReputationRep:
    what were the sides and angles of the pentagon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finting)
    Vase answer not right. As they are mathematically similar and the volume is larger than the surface area on the larger vase then the suggested volume on the smaller vase (102.4) can not work as it is less than 120 - the surface area of the smaller vase.
    I don't understand your reasoning for it being incorrect. I'm almost 100% sure the answer was 102.4cm^3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreamingBigger)
    We might be wrong but one of my friends has gotten 100% in all the papers she's done and she got 219.
    I don't remember it exactly as I had a Latin exam right after.
    Just saying, but i have talked to many people who routinely get 100% in maths (some of which have done a level maths) and they all got 188. I m working on posting my mathematical working for proof.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Martins1)
    Another question i just remembered - the graph.
    (Original post by Martins1)
    The cumulative frequencies were in descending order:
    The first two might be wrong, cant really remember.
    The number of people over 85kg was 80-62=18
    The IQ range was 83-63=20
    yes yes yes i got 18 and 20 thank you so much i feel happy 2 extra marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sivthasan)
    I don't understand your reasoning for it being incorrect. I'm almost 100% sure the answer was 102.4cm^3.
    I can't remember what I got but isn't the volume the length ratio cubed?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get 7X^2Y for the last algebra question? and for the last pentagon question i got the correct triangle areas but added it wrong to 199 not 188 what would i get out of 6 marks?

ReputationRep:
    what kind of topics are we looking at coming up in 4H? (praying for surds)

ReputationRep:
    I think 4H will be easier because the 3H wasdifficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOBQ)
    Did anyone get 7X^2Y for the last algebra question? and for the last pentagon question i got the correct triangle areas but added it wrong to 199 not 188 what would i get out of 6 marks?
    Probably 4 out of 6 because you got everything right but you did addition instead of subtraction so theres one mark gone and you got the answer wrong so another mark gone.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.