Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What would 65 on first paper and about 70 on second be???????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    What would 65 on first paper and about 70 on second be???????
    Will probably be an A TBH

ReputationRep:
    I got between 137 and 141. Can anyone give me some reassurance and predict what grade this could possibly be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sekhon16)
    Will probably be an A TBH
    sigh wanted a*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    If you got around 52 per paper, then I would presume a grade B, which is fantastic!
    What do you reckon an A will be this year ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waveyalex)
    What do you reckon an A will be this year ?
    I'm not rlly sure, don't rely on me or anything, but I think around 134 maybe.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not rlly sure, don't rely on me or anything, but I think around 134 maybe.
    http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf
    Yh I'm thinking 132 how did u find this paper compared to the past papers in 2015 and 2014

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf
    Yh I'm thinking 132 how did u find this paper compared to the past papers in 2015 and 2014
    Yh around the 130's & I thought 2014's was way easier than this yrs, and this yrs paper's were similar to last yrs, difficulty wise.

ReputationRep:
    Yh around the 130's & I thought 2014's was way easier than this yrs, and this yrs paper's were similar to last yrs, difficulty wise.
    I agree lool but it was easier than last year but tougher than 14s paper so really the boundary should lie between 133 and 125, what do u reckon u got ?

ReputationRep:
    I agree lool but it was easier than last year but tougher than 14s paper so really the boundary should lie between 133 and 125, what do u reckon u got ?
    Well, I'm kinda devastated because, my gut feeling says I'm like 2 marks or something off a B, and I really need a B, for the college I'm going to.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm kinda devastated because, my gut feeling says I'm like 2 marks or something off a B, and I really need a B, for the college I'm going to.
    Did u count your marks up ?

ReputationRep:
    Did u count your marks up ?
    Yup About 93

ReputationRep:
    Yup About 93
    it may be extremely close for a B wat u doing at college ?

ReputationRep:
    it may be extremely close for a B wat u doing at college ?
    I just hope it goes 2 marks below last years which I doubt. I'm so ded it's unbelievable, and I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, and Law.

ReputationRep:
    What grade do you guys think 106 marks is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hs-234)
    What grade do you guys think 106 marks is?
    Grade B

ReputationRep:
    Wat about 94 and above

ReputationRep:
    I added up my marks for both paper 1 and paper 2 and I got 130 marks. Would that be an A grade?

ReputationRep:
    Do I have to get 90 on each C3 and C4 to get a A* or just 90 average this year ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qqa85781521)
    Do I have to get 90 on each C3 and C4 to get a A* or just 90 average this year ?
    Is this A-level. If so wrong thread.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.