Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riyaaaaa)
    I've no clue aha oh well I'm from Singapore so def international. They'll either send international applicants interviews later or maybe I didn't meet their cut off! Anw congrats
    what was ur score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)
    Just got invited to interview! :woo:
    (Original post by hkjljkio)
    Got an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by mb2016)
    Just got an interview!!! ahh! UKCAT = average 770
    Hello and congratulations on your interviews

Could I just ask what dates they have given you to choose from? It might help me to work out how far down the list of interviewees they are, as there are interview dates in Dec, Jan and Feb on the website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    what was ur score?
    693 band 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_a_mum)

Could I just ask what dates they have given you to choose from? It might help me to work out how far down the list of interviewees they are, as there are interview dates in Dec, Jan and Feb on the website
    I could choose from dates between 12 and 16 December, I went for 12th, afternoon.

ReputationRep:

Someone earlier said they had the choice of 12-14 December. There's still hope!

Everyone so far commenting they've got an interview seem to have a UKCAT score of 730+ so hopefully this is just the first batch and they're working down till cutoff!

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview email today at 13:30! I can select from the 12th-16th December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cal 1)
    Someone earlier said they had the choice of 12-14 December. There's still hope!

Everyone so far commenting they've got an interview seem to have a UKCAT score of 730+ so hopefully this is just the first batch and they're working down till cutoff!
    Yes - that was what I thought too.

ReputationRep:
    Think we're probably done hearing until Monday now 😩😩😩 long wait over the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenfeather)
    Think we're probably done hearing until Monday now 😩😩😩 long wait over the weekend
    Yup! D:

ReputationRep:
    Yes - that was what I thought too.
    Seems quite likely right now.. Time will tell ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenfeather)
    No need to worry, you have an excellent UKCAT score and I'm sure you'll get an interview soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samrosenwalker)
    Congrats! Did it come through on track or by email?
    Email

ReputationRep:
    I got one too! Going up on 15th December

ReputationRep:
    Handful of people in our school got emails for offers at 1:30pm, and we can pick appointments from 12th-16th december. Our scores were 720?, 750, 750, 780 and 790 so I'm guessing this is the first day of giving out interviews and like others have said, they started with the highest scores and worked downwards. Good luck to everyone waiting for an interview offer!

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at 13:30 and have booked an interview for the 12th December Had a UCKAT score of 763 btw

ReputationRep:

They gave me the choice of 12th-16th December.

If it helps, my UKCAT was 787 average, and I got the email at 13:40

ReputationRep:
    got an interview - ukcat 730 band 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanjanarelwani)
    does newcastle do mmi or traditional?!
    MMI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riyaaaaa)
    693 band 1
    cool I have 700... so i think we should be in the next batch x

ReputationRep:
    s what was the ukcat cut off? and where does it say? and congrats xxxx to those that got an interview and gd luck to the rest of us ahah

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.