We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    This is all my school stuff I've cleared out...
    Attachment 553638
    Idk why it's sideways...
    WOW that is sooo pretty !! I will show you guys next week because i have stats and i wanna finish that until i throw everything out. Mine is just past papers but there are sooo many

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    No..I do not wish to know how you first learnt to plait hair....lol..jk...

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹
    Hate you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding... Aw please show us the eye make up that you did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Omg, it's all so pretty and colourful!
    And ik, my photos came out sideways yesterday too
    Are you burning it all? That'll be fun
    It took hours!
    No I'm being boring and just recycling it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    WOW that is sooo pretty !! I will show you guys next week because i have stats and i wanna finish that until i throw everything out. Mine is just past papers but there are sooo many
    Haha...I think I had about 50 past papers in total!

ReputationRep:
    Haha...I think I had about 50 past papers in total!
    I feel so bad to even throw them away idk why lol some of my friends were burning them but some are keeping them. I don't know what to do

ReputationRep:
    It took hours!
    No I'm being boring and just recycling it lol
    Awwww you should burn it, that's what I'm doing with mine, I've got an overflowing box full of maths past papers, as well as two drawers full of useless rubbish
    🎤burn baby burn🎤

ReputationRep:
    I feel so bad to even throw them away idk why lol some of my friends were burning them but some are keeping them. I don't know what to do
    🎤burn baby burn🎤

ReputationRep:
    I've kept a couple of my exercise books to lol at in like 20 years time!

ReputationRep:
    Awwww you should burn it, that's what I'm doing with mine, I've got an overflowing box full of maths past papers, as well as two drawers full of useless rubbish
    🎤burn baby burn🎤
    🎤burn baby burn🎤
    When are you gonna burn them if so show us a pic of before and after

ReputationRep:
    Good idea

ReputationRep:
    I still can't plait hair...
    How can u not plait ur hair...braiding is my life...I always braid my hair...

ReputationRep:
    🎤burn baby burn🎤
    Nah fam.....when the light started out they don't know what they heard...strike the match..play it loud..giving love to the world..we'll be raising our hands..shining up to the sky...cause we got the fire, fire fire..yh we got the fire fire fire...and we gonna let it burn burn burn...

ReputationRep:
    🎤burn baby burn🎤
    I've currently got 6 bags full of crap needing to be burnt..the bags are the size of the toysrus bags and you know the massive bags pillows come in...that....and toilet roll bags..lol...that is cheap af...

ReputationRep:

Let me guess you have long hair. I'm just too good at guessing too good Jk

ReputationRep:
    Oh I might do this! I'm also keeping planners - I annoyingly lost my year 7 one but I've still got year 8-11 somewhere!
    When are you gonna burn them if so show us a pic of before and after
    At some point next week. I think me and my friends are all having a ceremonial bonfire haha

I just can't do it! I never tie my hair up anyway (except like ponytails if I'm exercising or whatever but that's rare ) so I never learnt. I can't even do it on another person lmao
    I've currently got 6 bags full of crap needing to be burnt..the bags are the size of the toysrus bags and you know the massive bags pillows come in...that....and toilet roll bags..lol...that is cheap af...

Wow that is a lot! How long have you been hoarding for? I thought I had a lot!

I'm not burning revision guides though, as I actually quite like them? And besides they'll be fun to look over in like 10 years time and laugh at why I was so stressed over these stupid things 😂

ReputationRep:
    Oh I might do this! I'm also keeping planners - I annoyingly lost my year 7 one but I've still got year 8-11 somewhere!

At some point next week. I think me and my friends are all having a ceremonial bonfire haha

I just can't do it! I never tie my hair up anyway (except like ponytails if I'm exercising or whatever but that's rare ) so I never learnt. I can't even do it on another person lmao

I'm not burning revision guides though, as I actually quite like them? And besides they'll be fun to look over in like 10 years time and laugh at why I was so stressed over these stupid things 😂
    Oh ok Make sure to send us a pic

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok Make sure to send us a pic
    I will

ReputationRep:

Haha..yh...I'm throwing all my revision guides away...cuz there just gonna take up space in my room...like my rooms tiny anyway and then having so much in it..just really. Irritates me...I was planning kicking my bed out recently..i thought I'd be fine with a mattress on the floor cuz it took up sooo much space in my room..but my dad didn't let me...I'm gonna hv a massive clear out of my room over summer...although I've had a whole refurbishment done of my room every year for the past 3 years...I had to keep changing cuz I wasn't satisfied...lol..

ReputationRep:
    Haha..yh...I'm throwing all my revision guides away...cuz there just gonna take up space in my room...like my rooms tiny anyway and then having so much in it..just really. Irritates me...I was planning kicking my bed out recently..i thought I'd be fine with a mattress on the floor cuz it took up sooo much space in my room..but my dad didn't let me...I'm gonna hv a massive clear out of my room over summer...although I've had a whole refurbishment done of my room every year for the past 3 years...I had to keep changing cuz I wasn't satisfied...lol..

Haha true, I'll find somewhere to put them, as the thing that takes up most of the space is maths papers from over the 2 years!! I swear I've got at least 50.
    Wow that's indecisive! My room hasn't been redecorated in 7 years haha

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=NiamhM1801;65934388]Yeah hopefully, we're off to book a place tomorrow so I need to think about it between then and the actual date! And that's a shame, I take it you would have wanted to go? Mine is on June 30th - many schools seem to have theirs on the 1st of July. The school closest to mine has already had theirs!! 😯

I did want to go and I found a dress online too but then me and my friends changed our minds last minute. We're are just going out for an all girls dinner the upcoming weekend to make up for it. Yeah, most schools do have their prom on the 1st July. That's good, I am sure you will look really nice on prom with you hair and makeup done.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.