Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016
Admissions Testing Service Exams Discussion Rules - Please read before posting! 02-11-2016

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 rejections. Doubt I'll get the other 2 as both are so competitive. So good luck to everyone else and those with multiple interviews what did you write!?
    I thought I'd done a decent application. Have to say I'm distraught. So upset.

ReputationRep:
    Do any of the hospitals from TLC go into second round?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeredithGrey13)
    I have 2 rejections. Doubt I'll get the other 2 as both are so competitive. So good luck to everyone else and those with multiple interviews what did you write!?
    I thought I'd done a decent application. Have to say I'm distraught. So upset.
    Dont be too disheartened. I felt the same after being rejected from Derby and Walsall which are less competitive than Bham children's and TLC. It's just very hit and miss it seems.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleangel9914)
    Dont be too disheartened. I felt the same after being rejected from Derby and Walsall which are less competitive than Bham children's and TLC. It's just very hit and miss it seems.*
    Ah thanks just thought of all it was most likely I'd get an interview there. Just feel like **** now. Don't know why my application was so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Pleaseeeee can someone name some of the hospitals that go into second round??

ReputationRep:
    same position as you! Am thinking to check the 2016/2017 tsr thread and see if anyone listed second round hospitals there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jin3011)
    Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!
    Can you send me a copy please?

ReputationRep:
    It completely depends year to year so it's hard to say. I know that Cornwall and York were in the second round last year.

ReputationRep:
    Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Hiya,

Could you send me over a copy please. Have an interview coming up! 😬😬

Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    St George's were in second round last year, but it changes on a year by year basis. Doubt any TLC/KSS positions will be in second round.

ReputationRep:
    Ah sorry to hear bud. Which one did you hear from? UHB? Or the children's one?
    UHB

Pharm4

ReputationRep:
    me please.. thank you!

ReputationRep:
    from the 2016 thread it looks like :

dorset, Burnely , Betsi Cadwaladr Health Board ( but they just put me on reserve now lol) ,UHCW , Croydon Hospital , Bolton ,ROYAL NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC , Doncaster , North Bristol, south west region in general,Royal Cornwall , poole,
    West Herts (Watford)

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone bothering to learn top drugs for TLC assessment?

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Rotherham
    Any interview tips would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from UCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachpointon)
    Have you heard back from st Georges?
    Hey! No none of my friends have yet either so don't think they've contacted anyone yet.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard from Manchester or GOSH?

ReputationRep:
    i have an interview at leeds and just been put on reserve list for bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pharma123)
    Has anyone else got an interview for Northumbria?
    You'll love it with Northumbria

(Original post by littleangel9914)
    Just got invited for interview at Bham Children's. Rejected from Derby though
    Do you have an interview date and time??

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.