The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999

It's not it's going to stay there which is annoying.

Sounds good to me I will do so when I go on my laptop. Right now I'm on my phone.

Awesome, thanks Mr T :smile:

Ywep, the banners at the top and bottom of the thread will stay there. One (the one that you are seeing now) is a link back to the previous thread part.
There will be another banner appearing, linking people to the new thread when we reach 10,000 posts on this one.
It's good as we don't have to put links in at the start and end of each thread - however, I can see what 04MR17 thinks about it being annoying.

Original post by 04MR17
110354Yup. Exactly. Just heard from cupcakes, he's going to make you leader and me deputy so we can sort that out once you know who is gone. Any thoughts about the plan I sent you (PMed his majesty).

Awesome, that's excellent news :smile:
That way, we can then do our plan on the society and sort things out :smile:
Yep, that person is definitely going :yep:
I'll take a look and let you know :smile:

Original post by 04MR17
110356Good. Just finished first draft of my personal statement. Also, listening to my Nan about how it would just be awful if a blind person became an egghead.WHAT?! This injustice calls for an AtCT as to why. I won't do it yet though (I'm already on CT's case re you know who). There should be a post number or a length of time where that banner stops appearing...

Excellent - I remember having to do my personal statement (for university/UCAS), back in year 12/13, it was a nightmare... but got it done eventually :yep:

The banners are permanent and stay there - just think of it as the link that I (or someone else) puts in at the beginning and/or end of a thread. That way, if someone finds an old version of the thread through a search engine (i.e. Google), they can click the banner to go through each thread part until they get to the current one. (That's also why I tried to get links to and from thread parts in, though that meant that you had to go through to the 1st or last page of the thread to access each link.)

Original post by 04MR17
110164This just looks so funny!DoneNo. I reckon, just rules on the first post (the serious post) and then use mr T's #2 post to address the two leaderboards as well as the two other special mentions you made in your second post down at the bottom. That way we have the first two posts covering housekeeping, one serious, one positive.
I see what you did there:wink:

Okay, sounds like a good idea; Mr T will sort that out when he gets on his laptop later (he was on his mobile earlier so couldn't edit much).

Sooner or later, we'll have CTAM (and the other counting threads) looking the best they ever have done :smile:

Original post by PerplexingGeode
Thank you for the mention, my lovely - it is much appreciated. :heart: Of course, there should be an award for you, dedicated to your commitment and passion towards CTAM, too. :h:

Apologies to all for temporary lack of replies, I was perceiving Casualty on the television!

:moon:

No worries :smile: :hugs:
This was actually the first time we'd done an awards/celebration/shout-out mentions to people, for congratulating progress on the last part - I think we should do this more often :smile:

Thanks - without me, there wouldn't even be CTAM on TSR in the first place!

No worries :smile:

110,399 :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Awesome, thanks Mr T :smile:

Ywep, the banners at the top and bottom of the thread will stay there. One (the one that you are seeing now) is a link back to the previous thread part.
There will be another banner appearing, linking people to the new thread when we reach 10,000 posts on this one.
It's good as we don't have to put links in at the start and end of each thread - however, I can see what 04MR17 thinks about it being annoying.

Ok I made the edit and added the 100 post stats to my post. But I couldn't add the awards otherwise my post will become too long.

Original post by spotify95

You need to edit this wrong number
(edited 7 years ago)

:king1:

Latest