Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Angus101)
    Yes. Just got an offer for AAB from Warwick for Law combined with business (3 years of law + 1 of business so its still a qualifying law degree).
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DIVAlaDES)
    ive applied oxford (worcester) lse durham (st chads) ucl (obviously lol) and warwick

this was the first news ive heard now i imagine its coz of our lnat
    so guessin durham and oxford are out of the question now ?
    x x
    Ooooh, another Worcester law applicant
    Good luck with your application, hope to see you on the interview days

(Original post by Angus101)
    Yes. Just got an offer for AAB from Warwick for Law combined with business (3 years of law + 1 of business so its still a qualifying law degree).
    Wow, congratulations to you, hoping to get an offer for that course myself. Really well done

ReputationRep:
    I wish you best of luck then mike and might see u there

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! offer to do law at leicester

(Original post by ggap[B)
    ]AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH[/B]!!! offer to do law at leicester
    Is that the offer?

Lol

Congrats.

Now im still waiting for my Leicester terms, although to be fair I only received the letter on monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darlow17)
    Congrats!

I've applied to Lancaster as well, would you mind telling me when you sent your application?

I swear in their prospectus for '09 it says their typical offer is AAB but I checked the website and it's changed to AAA!
    I sent my application on the 22nd of October.

Yeah, they said on the open day that they'd changed it last minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pompey_paddy)
    I remember when i went to bristol they said that they calculate a score for each part of your application;

Predicted A levels
    GCSE's
    LNAT
    Individualised Factors (Includes PS and Reference + any other useful info)

The information on how it is scored it available here:

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/law/ugdegre...neralinfo.html

If you click on the tab "Admissions Policy" on the right hand side, under the highlighted " General Information", this opens up a word document which is the school of law's admissions statement, scroll down to about the 4th page and it explains the scoring system.

I hope this is useful
    heyy, thanks so much, but it says the mime file is corrupted or something and i cant view it, mind giving me the general jist about the lnat part in particular (not necessarily you specifically, anyone who doesnt mind a bit o' copying and pasting:p: ) would be very much appreciated! i have a very silly computer X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mwsin)
    I do not have any offers yet, but KCL has rejected me!:confused:
    Sorry to hear that. When did you submit your UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divide By Zero)
    I got my fourth offer today =]
    It was Leicester, but I'm still waiting for the terms.

Still, four offers - WIN.

wooow four offers well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Is that the offer?

Lol

Congrats.

Now im still waiting for my Leicester terms, although to be fair I only received the letter on monday.
    lol. yeah i think i got a bit over excited. but u have to agree that leicester r brilliant. can't wait till the open day.

(Original post by ggap)
    lol. yeah i think i got a bit over excited. but u have to agree that leicester r brilliant. can't wait till the open day.
    I can't wait till my offer appears on Track. I don't even know what it is yet but I imagine it is defnitely AAA.

Why don't Leicester let you now your offer through Track instead of making you wait.

I can't wait till my offer appears on Track. I don't even know what it is yet but I imagine it is defnitely AAA.

Why don't Leicester let you now your offer through Track instead of making you wait.
    I can't wait either, I got my letter from them almost a week ago though, so they are taking forever to update track!

ReputationRep:
    My situation's the other way around. I was quite surprised to receive my Leicester offer through Track first. I have yet to receive a letter.

Then again, it might just be because I'm an International applicant. Its either a)they found it more convenient to give the offer through track first or b)the letter was sent before the offer appeared in track, but it got lost somewhere in the sea. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    i sent it in around the 10th of October......Not too sure why though , not too sure if it is becasue of my LNAT or my absence of GCSEs.

ReputationRep:

because they want to b annoying, they enjoy stuff like that. if u dont get warwick will u go leicester?

ReputationRep:
    YAY.

Got an offer from SOAS.

Just praying for King's now. I'm certain Cambridge will reject me, but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharmah)
    Got my leicester conditions today- AAA inc. Gen. Studs!

Oooh congrats!

(Original post by ggap)
    because they want to b annoying, they enjoy stuff like that. if u dont get warwick will u go leicester?
    I am not even sure I want to go to any of them but hopefully visiting them will help me decide. I have a dilemma regarding unis but everyone I talk to usually jumps on the bandwagon and just makes assumptions but I guess I still have a while.

I got my offer from Leicester today - AAA summer 09 exams only I guess that means A2 only but im not sure.

Also, got an offer from Kent today for 320 points/AB.

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge Interview at Selwyn

12th December

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2010

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.