The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
nobody has the right to judge any one else on their believes.
It shouls happen when its ready, wheneva that might be.
Reply 381
edders
i was sick of the number of threads with titles like 'hay i cant get a gf'.

No no, I understand why you had to do it! It was just confusing that one second I was having conversations in two different threads, the next I was having two conversations in one thread...Clearly my brain is not up to these things.

Iluvatar
Yeah, thats why i try to avoid crushes.

Wish I could do the same! It's all a bit lame really.
Helenia
Wish I could do the same! It's all a bit lame really.

Yeah. Not that i'm that good at love either to be honest.
Reply 383
tails
I have a really annotin girl who has managed to get my number from a "freind" she constantly follows me and feels me up while i show nothing but disgust....anyone know how i can shake her off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had that problem a week ago a girl hates me and was turning up at my house at 12 at night and waithing for me at school and texting me death threats i just ignored it for a while then my mum found out and told the teachers and warned her off and i havent heard anything scince. My advice would be to tell someone it wont make you a weak person you cant do everthing for your self and if it does happen to get serious tell the police you dont hve to put up with it!!! Know one deserves that!
Reply 384
josie
i had that problem a week ago a girl hates me and was turning up at my house at 12 at night and waithing for me at school and texting me death threats i just ignored it for a while then my mum found out and told the teachers and warned her off and i havent heard anything scince. My advice would be to tell someone it wont make you a weak person you cant do everthing for your self and if it does happen to get serious tell the police you dont hve to put up with it!!! Know one deserves that!

Good idea, but whatever you do. Just keep it official. Do not under any circumstances try to reason it out privately between you and her, or your parents and hers. It usually only serves to make matters worse.
Reply 385
Sire
Good idea, but whatever you do. Just keep it official. Do not under any circumstances try to reason it out privately between you and her, or your parents and hers. It usually only serves to make matters worse.

i didnt speak to her my mum did most of the talking cause this girl is proper mental!!! luckily we didint need to involve the police but i was very close to!!!
Reply 386
josie
i didnt speak to her my mum did most of the talking cause this girl is proper mental!!! luckily we didint need to involve the police but i was very close to!!!

Believe it or not, doing it through the schools is one of the best ways to go about it. Using the police comes off as a threat, and people get their heckles up a lot when they are involved.
Reply 387
how can i tell a girl likes me me or not?
mikie
how can i tell a girl likes me me or not?

Ask her.
Reply 389
Alec
Ask her.
hell no. how can i tell by the way she acts and looks at me?
Reply 390
Alec
Ask her.

check if she looks at you a lot
Reply 391
i swear you posted this thread before...
eric bischoff
check if she looks at you a lot

Excessive eye contact might mean she finds him abhorrently ugly.
Reply 393
Are you kidding me? Didn't we have a thread on this last night?
Reply 394
didn't you hav a similar thread earlier. Id say asking her is the easiest way, never ask her friends cos they could be a good indication but they don't KNOW for sure. Watch how she behaves around you, does she flirt more than around other blokes, does she touch you a lot (mainly pretending its accidental). How does she react to you and how did she react to other blokes she liked, does she pay more attention to ones she likes or is she purile and acts as if she hates them.

Two important words - BE OBSERVANT
Reply 395
theone
Are you kidding me? Didn't we have a thread on this last night?

Correct observation.
If her pupils dilate she is attracted to you... or you could just be shining a torch into her eyes.

lou xxx
Reply 397
lou p
If her pupils dilate she is attracted to you... or you could just be shining a torch into her eyes.

lou xxx

Or she may be stoned
Be observant?

Then maybe you might start inventing things inadvertantly.
Reply 399
Michael Beaver
Be observant?

Then maybe you might start inventing things inadvertantly.

like what?

Latest

Trending

Trending