Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is that an undergrad ? And Yeh I do live in oz .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    Alaikum salaam i'm fine Alhamdulillah, and yourself? yes i am, i'm so excited :woo: i think it starts the day after my last A level exam
    Alhamdulillah I'm good Ooh, with all the exams you are probably already praying loads and eating little anyway, so Ramadhan will be easy on you haha Have your exams already started?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OzantheAussie)
    Is that an undergrad ? And Yeh I do live in oz .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes it is.

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruh)
    Alhamdulillah I'm good Ooh, with all the exams you are probably already praying loads and eating little anyway, so Ramadhan will be easy on you haha Have your exams already started?
    I eat loads around exam season- its probably of the stress and need for more energy no they start in june

ReputationRep:
    Dostlar, Nottingham Trent de Master okuyan var mi aranizda?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys 😌 another Turk here

ReputationRep:
    Lol gel gel sen nerden ingilterenin ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    I eat loads around exam season- its probably of the stress and need for more energy no they start in june
    Aw haha; I tend to not eat much - maybe 1 proper meal a day with light snacking and maybe a light breakfast or lunch Goodluck, insha'Allah ta'ala they go well

ReputationRep:
    Lol gel gel sen nerden ingilterenin ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    bildigin londra, sen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruh)
    Aw haha; I tend to not eat much - maybe 1 proper meal a day with light snacking and maybe a light breakfast or lunch Goodluck, insha'Allah ta'ala they go well
    insha'Allah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lena98)
    bildigin londra, sen?
    Şuan Avustralya'danım. Okumaya Eylül'de gelicem bristol'a. Have u always lived in londra?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Şuan Avustralya'danım. Okumaya Eylül'de gelicem bristol'a. Have u always lived in londra?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Evet, burada dogdum burada buyudum. is australia good? Better than england? :P

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha birde soruyon mu of course it is better havası daha güzel doesn't rain 24/7, nicer ppl, low crime only disadvantage that it is really far from everywhere ... It's gonna take me 27hrs flight to get there but am gonna have stop over in Turkiye

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha birde soruyon mu of course it is better havası daha güzel doesn't rain 24/7, nicer ppl, low crime only disadvantage that it is really far from everywhere ... It's gonna take me 27hrs flight to get there but am gonna have stop over in Turkiye

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But England, esp London is the worlds central...

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's very important :/

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's very important :/
    Lol by that I meant - from shops to events. Education to work. Everything is in London. You're coming to England to study for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnsHatun)
    Lol by that I meant - from shops to events. Education to work. Everything is in London. You're coming to England to study for example.

Because it's cheaper than in australia hahaha but yeh it ain't bad education don't get me wrong. But other then Edinburg is the only place in the UK that catches my attention anyways çok övüyorsun Londra'yı artık gezdirirsin geldiğimde bakarsın severim adın ne senin bu arada?

Get a room, you two.

ReputationRep:
      Because it's cheaper than in australia hahaha but yeh it ain't bad education don't get me wrong. But other then Edinburg is the only place in the UK that catches my attention anyways çok övüyorsun Londra'yı artık gezdirirsin geldiğimde bakarsın severim adın ne senin bu arada?
      Gezdiririm tabi ki de. Adim Begum. Let me take a wild guess your name is...... Ozan?

ReputationRep:
      Hahaha. That didn't take u very hard to guess begum. Hold on how ppl pronounce ur name? Be-gum? Lol anyways I guess we should in private some ppl r getting annoyed ey!

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.