The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by accomoffice
Thought it had been a bit quiet :wink:
Hope this means you've been having a good time.

Haha time of our lives :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by emilymay
time of our lives :biggrin:

Good (as long as you're getting some work done as well :wink:)
Reply 3982
Original post by accomoffice
Thought it had been a bit quiet :wink:
Hope this means you've been having a good time.

Haha it's been pretty good here! :wink:
Not happy about getting fined though :hmmm:
hey anyone have any idea which is better - charles morris hall or devonshire? charles morris seems convenient as its on campus but devonshire seems like it has more going on? thanks for any help!
Reply 3984
Original post by Sabrina-x
hey anyone have any idea which is better - charles morris hall or devonshire? charles morris seems convenient as its on campus but devonshire seems like it has more going on? thanks for any help!

charless morris

I've applied for Devonshire - it's right by the campus anyway, and it definitely seems to have more going on in terms of events.

Plus, it looks much nicer.
Original post by dmz
charless morris

thanks! just wondering why you'd say so? because of the proximity to campus etc?
Reply 3987
thanks! just wondering why you'd say so? because of the proximity to campus etc?

It's like a 5 star hotel in there, really nice and really social, being on campus and 10mins walk to city centre doesn't hurt either
Reply 3988
I know this isn't really related to "accommodation". I'm planning to go to University of Leeds and I'm a student from London. What websites or places sell the cheapest train tickets in order for me to get to Leeds from London?

Thanks in advance!
Original post by sallylo
I know this isn't really related to "accommodation". I'm planning to go to University of Leeds and I'm a student from London. What websites or places sell the cheapest train tickets in order for me to get to Leeds from London?

Thanks in advance!

Try Megabus - I found £14 return to Leeds from Victoria Coach Station.
Reply 3990
I've firmed Leeds for next year and cant decide whether to apply for montague burton or lupton for accommodation - which do you personally think is the better/most fun of the two?
Reply 3991
It's not really to do with accommodation.... but I've applied to study at the University of Leeds. I want to ask if anyone knows any cheap train tickets to Leeds?
Thanks in advance!
Reply 3992
What happens to accommodation in second year??
Reply 3993
Original post by sallylo

What do you mean what happens? You either apply to go into halls again or you rent a place from a landlord.
Original post by sallylo

Most people rent houses/flats in the local community with friends.

Latest