(Original post by sevchenko)
    OMG Arsenal player is now free. Great news
    Only until August

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    Only until August

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you register as a digital member, (which is free) then you get continued access to the Arsenal Player from August onwards.

http://www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/digital/overview

(Original post by sevchenko)
    OMG Arsenal player is now free. Great news
    Fantastic! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boner in joggers)
    Sagna is attractive. It's his blonde corn rows with the vagina-shaped parting that makes people think he isn't. No homo etc.
    True say. In that picture if he just got a different hairstyle he'd have looked pretty nice. Seriously man just get normal hair, what's wrong with some of your players their hairstyles are just atrocious. Thank God you got rid of song. That stupid blond hair... not to mention he can't handle his drink.

ReputationRep:
    We need torres

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    We need torres
    The emirates doesn't need any more cleaners

ReputationRep:
    Villa just signed a 6,5 striker so that might mean benteke can go

ReputationRep:
    Surely Arsenal have to try for Lewandowski, right? I don't think he'll choose us over UTD but you never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Surely Arsenal have to try for Lewandowski, right? I don't think he'll choose us over UTD but you never know.
    I don't understand why all the players want to leave two seasons ago they dominated bundesliga, this season championship league runners up and its not like they got there by fluke, they play awesome football

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by printergirl)
    I don't understand why all the players want to leave two seasons ago they dominated bundesliga, this season championship league runners up and its not like they got there by fluke, they play awesome football

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The best players in that squad can get into teams that will win as many trophies, but pay them vastly more. Dem dollarz.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hes on 20 grand a week thats why he wants to go

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you considered they get paid peanuts compared to what they could get and everyone is leaving the club so your basically dying on a sinking ship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Have you considered they get paid peanuts compared to what they could get and everyone is leaving the club so your basically dying on a sinking ship
    But players started leaving when they were WINNING its not like at arsenal, last season kawaga left when they won the leauge (I think? ) and this season really is when players are wanting to leave. I don't believe money makes a big difference when you're winning trophies, I guess players just dont see Dortmund as a big club. Shame really because I hate bayern, such cocky arrogant ****s!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But players started leaving when they were WINNING its not like at arsenal, last season kawaga left when they won the leauge (I think? ) and this season really is when players are wanting to leave. I don't believe money makes a big difference when you're winning trophies, I guess players just dont see Dortmund as a big club. Shame really because I hate bayern, such cocky arrogant ****s!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dortmund have to sell players because they can't afford not to

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think money matters considering everyone knows dortmunds model will not bring sustainable success without going through a long dip. Plus the the EPL means a lot to teams in the EPL where as in other countries its less important like in spain its basically forgotten about.

ReputationRep:
    Not seen this before crossbar challenge arsenal! Guess who hit's it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Hes on 20 grand a week thats why he wants to go
    They tripled his salary for his final year (assuming he stays) which is likely because I think he has his heart set on Bayern so will end up joining them on a free next year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zyyz)
    Not seen this before crossbar challenge arsenal! Guess who hit's it?

Seriously?!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Almunia!

ReputationRep:
    Q&A with Ivan Gazidis tonight:

"Season wasn't a classic.....clearly a disappointment we wernt competing for trophies"
    "season ended satisfactorily but nothing more than that"
    "its a big summer,we've worked hard to bring money to compete at top end of game, I know stan and fans want that"
    "Trophies will come, finally long term deals are up for renewal, ground, kit, secondary partnerships"
    "AW done fantastic job,seen us through what could have been difficult period,we are confident in the tools we can give him"
    "we want to extend him out (AW) and will be announced at right time"
    "clearly landscape has changed in recent yrs,we have vision for club that doesn't put it at behest of rich owner...key for us is to drive revenues to £300m which is same as Bayern,no reason with that type resources we cannot compete BUT we will rely on our manager to make those decisions"
    "RVP one of most difficult decisions we had to make,we thought hard to keep him to contract, motivation wasn't to pocket £24m...all choices were bad,best interests were for club at heart as to what we did. It hurts me like it does you with him scoring for MUFC. I'm not sure financial incentive was always the issue,not sure all issues were putting £10m on table to him"
    "AW is committed to buying top class players HE believes I, money NOT primarily factor on these deals....ie Santi Cazorla. AW.... It all starts with the talents he believes in"
    "can I guarantee (we'll spend money)?? Depends on talent that's available, key is players AW believes in"
    "Key decision on wages is on assessing talent,and that's AW,we then need to work if we can sign a player within our wage bill"
    "Looking forward on wages we are going to have to pay market rate, with top players paying more and more money"
    "Our wage has to evolve if we want top players... but Arsene decides because he's the talent evaluator... he's not afraid to pay mega wages"
    "we are trying hard to get things done early,and we don't have any uncertainties within,but nobody knows what effect ffp may have"
    "We act on the assumption we'll qualify for CL. Players never ask if that's an issue."
    "but nobody knows how (FFP) will play out, depends on strength and willingness of UEFA""
    "Stan has not taken money out or his personal fiefdem, respectful of clubs traditions and roles people play"
    "we have an owner with vast experience in sports,and some of our commercial deals has been down to his knowledge"
    "I am responsible for revenue streams to deliver funds for manager to use"
    "**** law speaks 5 languages and is responsible for player negotiations"
    "we have a big team who cares deeply and all of us give everything we've got,and we want to elevate club to the top"

All from last night's q and a with Ivan Gazidis.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.