Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Can one of you guys please explain to me why Bony's and Sakho's price just fell? I thought the price changes depended on NTI which was positive for both.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    I would, personally. Everton's defence has been shocking and I don't think Baines' penalty duties and attacking tendencies can make up for that long term.
    I kept Baines and did Bony -> Benteke..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    With players like Austin and Kane you gotta be careful.
    Right now they're picking up great points but when it comes to surprisingly on form strikers you gotta time it right to lose them when they fizzle out.
    Is half a season form?

ReputationRep:
    Austin looks fire right now, I'm skippering him, think Costa would have been my second choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Its not half a season, he's right in saying that. Kane only broke into the team a few weeks ago and Austin only started scoring big in November. We'll probs be taking them out in a few weeks just like Ulloa, Naismith, Welbeck and Berahino before them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Austin's form was not that far off the players you mentioned right from the start of the year. He's scored goals regardless of whether QPR won games. He even scored goals when they were horrible. Sure he is unlikely to keep scoring quite what he has but right now there' s nothing to suggest it'll dry up completely.

Besides which, there was good reasons all along to ditch most of the players you mention. Ulloa's stats were terrible right from the start, Naismith was never guaranteed a start and Welbeck is too expensive to even be considered alongside good budget options.

ReputationRep:
    Benched Siggy for Caulker

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Benched Siggy for Caulker

Went into FPL to bring up some stats and just realised I forgot to sort my team out, **** sake :lol: I changed a couple of things on Boxing Day but I have no idea what I did, think I benched Sigurdsson for Hutton though I have no idea who my captain is...

ReputationRep:
    The differentials the Christmas period brings can either kill you or make your season. Not a great set of fixtures today really, City home to Burnley is probably the pick of the bunch and I don't fancy Toure to score more than a goal. Hoping for a low scoring gameweek if I'm honest, would suit me down to the ground.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I benched Sigurdsson for Hutton.
    that's a good move. IMO Liverpool are due a shut-out sometime this Phanerozoic eon
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    that's a good move. IMO Liverpool are due a shut-out sometime this Phanerozoic eon
    No Azpi for Chelsea so he'll come off the bench anyway. Soton are missing Bertrand and Clyne, that's going to mess up a lot of teams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    No Azpi for Chelsea so he'll come off the bench anyway. Soton are missing Bertrand and Clyne, that's going to mess up a lot of teams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same here. Ummed over benching Azpi and wish I had now. Hopefully Mour doesn't bring him on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    same here. Ummed over benching Azpi and wish I had now. Hopefully Mour doesn't bring him on.
    I captained Yaya as well... Not in the squad
    Bet Austin scores a hat trick again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I captained Yaya as well... Not in the squad
    Bet Austin scores a hat trick again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Big Bad Bobby starts alongside. They want this wrapped up by half time. There's going to be goals. Sooner or later someone else has to start scoring them, but I wouldn't bet against Austin scoring 1.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    George Boyd is the best player to own in the entire game. Every time he has to come off my bench, he scores.

ReputationRep:
    George Boyd is God

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    George Boyd is the best player to own in the entire game. Every time he has to come off my bench, he scores.
    Praying Clichy doesn't get brought on

ReputationRep:
    AUSTIN SCORE FOR GOD SAKE!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    42pts with Sigurdsson left to play, could have been a lot worse as my team is littered with 1's and 2's.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, i got 39 (-4) with 6 bps to come. 41 points plus siggy. Should see me rise a few places and ditching Seamus ****ing Coleman for Hutton and fielding Caulker is looking inspired if I may tempt fate by saying say so myself.

Should've had the balls to to bench Baines and play Boyd. Everton really are the definition of dog-dirt this season.

ReputationRep:
    Potentially my worst week. Got my Captain choice wrong again after bringing Austin, thought he'd have fun against Palace at home. 21 points so far with Sterling, Siggy, Taylor and Bony still to play

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.