Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Hope there's no truth in those Llorente to Arsenal rumours. Please no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We need a striker but not him. Giroud has said that he cannot play the whole season as a main striker and he is form dependent. When he gets worn out he is quite bad but when he is fresh he is good.

I think Wenger will try a sneaky deadline day move because no club seems to want to sell their strikers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    We need a striker but not him. Giroud has said that he cannot play the whole season as a main striker and he is form dependent. When he gets worn out he is quite bad but when he is fresh he is good.

I think Wenger will try a sneaky deadline day move because no club seems to want to sell their strikers.
    Where has Giroud said this!?

I think you've massively confused this quote

"If there is another striker it will be nice for all the team because competition is good for everyone."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    'Reports' saying we sign may Ilkay Gundogan for 22M, thoughts? Excellent, solid footballer who can progress at Arsenal imo, with that CL experience behind him.
    Surely as an Arsenal fan you have come to realise that 99.9% of reports are false, and most transfers the club make are unexpected. Unless it's on a reliable outlet don't bother to get your hopes up.

You could make some great teams for every year Arsenal have reliable links with player wise.

You also don't need Gundogan.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Tony Adams, the man we have a statute:

[img]DlYPmmAn7mc[/img]

ReputationRep:

''Total football or your throat, I dont care either way'' People in Amsterdam say this. Works better in Dutch

Anyway, Arsene Wenger and Denis Bergkamp are the men who define Arsenal.

I might live to be 100 but those 2 always.

Bergkamp was technical when he wantred to be, and the 6'2 Dutchman with flying elbows the rest of the time

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember this?

'We want Denis Bergkamp, say we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp...'''

Over and over again....and then he did it. And then...Arsene would walk amongst us like Jesus before and after the resurrection,

Arsene Knew, Arsene Knows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Anyone remember this?

'We want Denis Bergkamp, say we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp and we want Denis Bergkamp...'''

Over and over again....and then he did it. And then...Arsene would walk amongst us like Jesus before and after the resurrection,

Arsene Knew, Arsene Knows.
    Zurich go to ****ing sleep I'm getting notifs every time u post.

ReputationRep:
    Rofl ^

ReputationRep:
    As much as I hate you guys, have to admit you're on the way to an impressive quadruple. Barclays Asia Trophy and the Emirates cup already in the bag, just the Community Shield and Fourth place trophy to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    As much as I hate you guys, have to admit you're on the way to an impressive quadruple. Barclays Asia Trophy and the Emirates cup already in the bag, just the Community Shield and Fourth place trophy to go.
    Not going to lie I chuckled at that.

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/SocialRMadrid/st...06191026606081

OMG

ReputationRep:
    Not getting the fourth place trophy last season was hard to take.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal inbound #NoDoubt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Where has Giroud said this!?

I think you've massively confused this quote

"If there is another striker it will be nice for all the team because competition is good for everyone."
    He has said that he gets tired playing too many games in a season at the end of this season sometime. I added in the bit where he plays crap when he is tired and we need another striker.

ReputationRep:
    Am I allowed to be excited now?

ReputationRep:
    Bruv if we get Benzzzrrrrmaaaaa doe

ReputationRep:
    "Real Madrid say Karim Benzema still with squad in Shanghai before next game against AC Milan. Private jet pic? Believed to be from holiday."

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ffs probably referring to that bird then

ReputationRep:
    Benzema trollin hard
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I bet Cech's delighted he moved tbh. Chelsea have never won the Barclays Asia Trophy or the Emirates Cup!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.