why won't these thoughts go away

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling safe in the flat tonight.

Really on edge. And struggling to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Will do but have got an awful feeling she's already made up her mind

I find writing stuff easier than talking. Writing is good for the soul. Good luck with your blogging adventure

Also, sorry I never replied your reply to my reply about your brother. Brain all over the place :facepalm:

Hope you're safe I find talking to people/having people talk to me very grounding, too :yep: Sorry that your wife doesn't seem to understand this

Sounds pretty ****, ngl

:hi:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (a name, I call myself :flute: ) :excited:

I've been on aripiprazole over 5 years now. Tiz a good med, works well for me.

Spoilered for weight stuff
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am massively overweight but have been for over a decade, lol. No noticeable increase (or decrease) in weight whilst on it
    That's good. Did you gain weight on aripripazole? Also did you feel your mind was much clearer on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I will be the odd case for aripripazole then, it seems. I collapsed on it. :s
    Really. What happened to you while you were on it? If you don't mind me asking.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    That's good. Did you gain weight on aripripazole? Also did you feel your mind was much clearer on it?
    Sorry if the spoiler wasn't clear: the answer to the first question above is/was essentially no :nah: With the second q, my mind was much clearer once I started it 5.5 years ago. It's had less impact for me the past few years and my psychiatrist questioned on Weds whether there's any point/use in me taking meds (since it's becoming increasingly apparent that I'm not - and perhaps never have been) psychotic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    It gave me really bad insomnia.
    Yeah that happened to me as well but after being on it for a year it wasn't as bad.

Thanks for the reply everyone it really helped.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Seriously considering taking tomorrow off college so I can get some work done. I don't know what it is, but I just can't do it. It has to be in tomorrow, and I won't have time to do it if I'm there. I haven't been doing so hot physically this week either, so I could do with doing my usual half day on Tuesday before jumping back into a full day after nearly two weeks off. I just really don't want them to think I can't cope with the course
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    Really. What happened to you while you were on it? If you don't mind me asking.
    I took it and about 20 minutes later I collapsed at home. My daddy had to lift me into bed. I could barely stand on it, I showered sitting down.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ended up having to leave work early. Feel horrible.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Seriously considering taking tomorrow off college so I can get some work done. I don't know what it is, but I just can't do it. It has to be in tomorrow, and I won't have time to do it if I'm there. I haven't been doing so hot physically this week either, so I could do with doing my usual half day on Tuesday before jumping back into a full day after nearly two weeks off. I just really don't want them to think I can't cope with the course
    I'm sure they will understand, it is not your fault if you feel physically or mentally unwell. :console:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure they will understand, it is not your fault if you feel physically or mentally unwell. :console:
    I hope so. I asked my progression coach if she thought I was doing well with my attendance, and she said she was really happy with me, but the course leader took me out of a class a couple of weeks ago to talk about whether I'd be able to carry on because I had to take 4 days off, some of which was spent in hospital, even though as soon as I got out I got straight back into college and everything :dontknow: I think they're worried my attendance will end up like it was a couple of years ago (20%), but I need them to keep me on to prove otherwise :laugh:

Sorry you're feeling horrible :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I hope so. I asked my progression coach if she thought I was doing well with my attendance, and she said she was really happy with me, but the course leader took me out of a class a couple of weeks ago to talk about whether I'd be able to carry on because I had to take 4 days off, some of which was spent in hospital, even though as soon as I got out I got straight back into college and everything :dontknow: I think they're worried my attendance will end up like it was a couple of years ago (20%), but I need them to keep me on to prove otherwise :laugh:

Sorry you're feeling horrible :hugs:
    I'm sure that they will understand, you're not really slacking or anything! :yep:

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure that they will understand, you're not really slacking or anything! :yep:

Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Back in the thread

Bearing news which i wish was good, but it isnt
    My MH issues are not getting any better. The OCD i can sort of deal with, same with the anxiety. But the depression, no way! It sucks and i dont know how to eradicate it :/
    Ugh im not a fan of this but must soldier on!
    Just gotta power through it!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Back in the thread

Bearing news which i wish was good, but it isnt
    My MH issues are not getting any better. The OCD i can sort of deal with, same with the anxiety. But the depression, no way! It sucks and i dont know how to eradicate it :/
    Ugh im not a fan of this but must soldier on!
    Just gotta power through it!
    Didn't realise you'd even left, tbh... Must be getting less observant in my old age! :shakecane:

"Just keep swimming"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Didn't realise you'd even left, tbh... Must be getting less observant in my old age! :shakecane:

"Just keep swimming"
    Well i say left, i mean i hadnt posted in this thread for a while. Im here now though
    Aww youre fine Youre not getting old, youre very young and fresh

Hehe, i like that
    One shall try

Hi

Just wanna know does anyone have any ideas or methods that work, to help stop or lessen the urge to punish yourself. :/

ReputationRep:
    What is the difference between an anxiety and panic attack?

I think ive been having them, but I just can't figure out how to stop it. It comes with a series of negative thoughts

ReputationRep:
    So pretty dissasociative state at work. This is fun. No idea what my heads doing. Its certainly not with my body

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Forgot who mentioned secret santa, but whoever said about it I'm up for it? I can't for the life of me remember who it was :hide:

Halloween tomorrow. As my work place is rather famous for its dressing up, we're allowed to dress up for Halloween. I'm hoping that people don't think I'm not making a effort... I only had 24 hours notice. :ninja:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2017
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.