Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what Everton's backline will look like? Yobo's gone to the ACN so it leaves one of their cheaper defenders available, but i'm not sure who they'll be playing. Hibbert will be the safest best i think :dontknow:

I'm also going to be taking out Santa Cruz for Adebayor.

ReputationRep:
    Never mind, i've taken out Yobo and Santa Cruz for Ade and Hibbert.

ReputationRep:
    Lescott.

i think.

No idea, apart from him though.

ReputationRep:
    I think Lescott will slide back into the centre leaving Baines to play left back. I've got Andy O'Brien and Seb Larsson on the bench who are both starters, so it should be okay.

ReputationRep:
    the next few game weeks are tricky. baffled to what players from which team im going to choose!

there are no easy games in the premierleague

ReputationRep:
    *cough* Derby County *cough*

ReputationRep:
    even they aint now.

ghaly is quite a good player, robert can create chances, who knows what villa up front is like,

savage will get stuck in too.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, they'll still get pwnd by any half decent team. They will be a bit better, though, i agree.

ReputationRep:
    One man doesn't make a team.

Savage is overrated

ReputationRep:
    savage will get stuck in and it will free giles barnes to do his stuff more effectively.

kenny miller and half bad and a partnership could be formed with villa of course!

ghaly and robert on the wings!

the defence however...

ReputationRep:
    ..Are ****ing crap...

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if i should keep Anelka or not :s

ReputationRep:
    Will Anelka be playing this weekend?

Also, what's up with Brown? Will he be playing this weekend, or is he still suspended?

ReputationRep:
    Anelka will be playing this weekend if Avram chooses to play him, and considering Chelsea's problems upfront, he's almost a definite starter.

Brown's suspended.

ReputationRep:
    Only one transfer for this week:

Brown out for Vidic.

May put Anelka in next week.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if Anelka looks like he's hit the ground running at Chelsea, then i'll probably get him for next week.

ReputationRep:
    My subs rarely score highly so i wouldn't really know much about that feeling. :p:

My strategy seems to be getting the cheapest starting defenders from the good defensive teams (Reina/Bouma/Hibbert/Evra) and then using the spare money to have a good mid (Ron/Fab/Bentley) and attack (Ade/Tevez/Berb). You have to fill it with some other utility players too, though, like Larsson and O'Brien, but at least they're both starting players, so they'll get you two points minimum. I've been using this strategy for the past few weeks and its working pretty well i think.

Hoping for a good gameweek now ;dry;

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, i have Distin too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I should be back to full strength today with Rooney back. Pity his illness put me out of the cup though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    distin is a popular choice!

fabregas my captain this week (c)

surely will get some assists and bonus points like he normally does

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.