Maths Uni Chat Watch

assmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DeanK22)
Don't get me wrong, I'm overcome by joy. But trust me, moderation is the key. And wearing lots of clothes.

Are you sure? I find that there are some things that can help. Their even ebtter than drugs but they take up alot of time.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't do sarcasm - too shy, your delivery was all off.
How do you "deliver" on the internet? :/
I got wise on the 'wearing lots of clothes' front - guys get so disappointed when you remove a shoe, a sock etc. One person actually said "get to the good stuff", so I took my watch off. [Risqué.]
What would help me (that is better than drugs)?

And while I think of it, is anyone else finding their Maths exams smelling strongly of B.O.? Last time I ever get to an exam late and have to sit next to the guy who is nervous and sweats a lot...
Slumpy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by majikthise)
I meant for more than 200,000 people- clearly what you've posted is some kind of threshold result.
Oh, fairly clearly true then, for more than 200,001 people.

(Original post by assmaster)
I got wise on the 'wearing lots of clothes' front - guys get so disappointed when you remove a shoe, a sock etc. One person actually said "get to the good stuff", so I took my watch off. [Risqué.]

And while I think of it, is anyone else finding their Maths exams smelling strongly of B.O.? Last time I ever get to an exam late and have to sit next to the guy who is nervous and sweats a lot...
That's always so gutting!

Nope. We have specially assigned seats beforehand
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
We have fixed seats... However, yes, an invigilator was prancing up and down the columns of desks leaving behind him a tail of odour.

Also: David Leslie was invigilating today
Oh I Really Don't Care
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

You are asking far too many questions than on average that are making me feel uncomfartable. I never thought that was possible for a woman to do - I mean yeah they talk far too much but questions about something over than themselves - and so many. I'm impressed. You should be proud.

I think I have goosebumps. But my room is freezing - but if you want you can make yourself proud by thinking they're for you.
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You are asking far too many questions than on average that are making me feel uncomfartable. I never thought that was possible for a woman to do - I mean yeah they talk far too much but questions about something over than themselves - and so many. I'm impressed. You should be proud.

I think I have goosebumps. But my room is freezing - but if you want you can make yourself proud by thinking they're for you.
Question:

Are you drunk?
Oh I Really Don't Care
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by v-zero)
Question:

Are you drunk?
I was drunk a few hours ago. I am in the process of preparing myself for a hangover free tommorow - half of the task involves staying up.
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Slumpy)
That's always so gutting!

Nope. We have specially assigned seats beforehand
Yeah, at school we had alphabetical order but unfortunately that meant I had to always sit behind another guy with odour. It's like, how hard is it to spray deodorant!?
But on the plus side I didn't have to sit next to Teddy, who today shouted out of his window at me WHILE HE WAS NAKED, asked me to wait for him for this exam, and then when he caught up with me, his shirt was unbuttoned and I was like DUDE PUT IT AWAY and then he started telling me about how many girls he's had sex with. I was so impressed :indiff:

I think Durham suck at exams though, people's phones go off and the tables are so close together that if I could stand the smell, I could just read off the next person's paper. (I haven't done this, obviously)

Um, yay?
Highlight of my day
Edit: get your heating fixed, it's summer ffs.
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, at school we had alphabetical order but unfortunately that meant I had to always sit behind another guy with odour. It's like, how hard is it to spray deodorant!?
But on the plus side I didn't have to sit next to Teddy, who today shouted out of his window at me WHILE HE WAS NAKED, asked me to wait for him for this exam, and then when he caught up with me, his shirt was unbuttoned and I was like DUDE PUT IT AWAY and then he started telling me about how many girls he's had sex with. I was so impressed :indiff:

I think Durham suck at exams though, people's phones go off and the tables are so close together that if I could stand the smell, I could just read off the next person's paper. (I haven't done this, obviously)
Seems like you get all the luck!
His shirt was unbuttoned? Good grief no!
He does sound a bit of a lad though...

If they're good, it sounds an easy way to get marks.
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I was drunk a few hours ago. I am in the process of preparing myself for a hangover free tommorow - half of the task involves staying up.
I thought I recognised the footprint of ethanol in your posts.
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Seems like you get all the luck!
His shirt was unbuttoned? Good grief no!
He does sound a bit of a lad though...
Yeah but it wasn't like half-buttoned or wrapped around himself or anything, it was like OH HAI LOOK AT MY SIX PACK, shoving it in my face and stuff and I mean, ewww. I don't want to see that, especially not when I'm trying to recite the definitions of graphs and ****.
He's a bit of a poondog (he told me he has slept with all his best friends' girlfriends because "the taken ones are a challenge" ) :/
Oh I Really Don't Care
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I thought I recognised the footprint of ethanol in your posts.
Ever had a white Russian?

Highlight of my day
I usually have that affect.

Edit: get your heating fixed, it's summer ffs.
I'm a man. Men don't need heaters. Damn it.
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ever had a white Russian?
Yes, I favour the kind featuring Vodka, Kahlua and Baileys, which is why all three are sitting within reaching distance of me... Sometimes I put a shot of espresso and some ice in there too.
Oh I Really Don't Care
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes, I favour the kind featuring Vodka, Kahlua and Baileys, which is why all three are sitting within reaching distance of me... Sometimes I put a shot of espresso and some ice in there too.

Do you drink it because you like it or because you are a scene kid?
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah but it wasn't like half-buttoned or wrapped around himself or anything, it was like OH HAI LOOK AT MY SIX PACK, shoving it in my face and stuff and I mean, ewww. I don't want to see that, especially not when I'm trying to recite the definitions of graphs and ****.
He's a bit of a poondog (he told me he has slept with all his best friends' girlfriends because "the taken ones are a challenge" ) :/
In summer I try not to wear tops as much as possible, though mostly for overheating issues rather than his reasons:p:
Wow, he does sound pretty much the definition of LAD.
v-zero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I drink it because it is delicious. Since I don't go out that often I don't feel any need to be scene. I wasn't aware it even is scene. Why, do you drink it because it is scene?

I mean, it's like an alcoholic, coffee drenched pudding. I like all of those things.
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ahahahahahahahahahaha v-zero is not a scene kid in the slightest

In summer I try not to wear tops as much as possible, though mostly for overheating issues rather than his reasons:p:
Wow, he does sound pretty much the definition of LAD.
Mmm, but he does solve Rubic's cubes one-handed. Which is not all that LADish.
Some guy was playing football wearing only tight white boxers outside college yesterday.
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Mmm, but he does solve Rubic's cubes one-handed. Which is not all that LADish.
Some guy was playing football wearing only tight white boxers outside college yesterday.
Ah, certainly a loss there.
Classy stuff. Last year I was playing football and managed to effectively tear my shorts off, it's possible the same happened to him!
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah, certainly a loss there.
Classy stuff. Last year I was playing football and managed to effectively tear my shorts off, it's possible the same happened to him!
I'd like to think so.. but it's doubtful. How did you do that?!
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd like to think so.. but it's doubtful. How did you do that?!
Tried to kick a football at about headheight or so. I could make it, my shorts could not.
I've also ripped 1 or 2 pairs squatting in the gym this year.
I just go through clothes like that!
conroe-killed-the-k8-star
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by elsa_89)
IMP :nn:. It has taken up SO MUCH of my revision time. I should start on some of the other modules, tbf. :indiff: Ha, COF can suck my ****. Will revise/learn it tomorrow. Neeeeed to do well in MathPhys and Probability to be able to do the options I wanna do next year. :emo:

Speaking of options, what are you choosing?
Same here - been doing lots of work for that unit over the past two months or so just going through everything.Thankfully it's making sense now (could be famous last words mind you seeing as the exam's in just under two hours! :p: )

I'll be reading G13FLU , G13REL , G13AQT along with F33CO6 , (Atoms , Photons and Fundamental Particles) , F33CO7 (Intro to Solid State Physics) and a computational physics project
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads