Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not often I support the english team especially you lot, but hugely glad you did a job on them. Everyone makes out theyre some sort of collection of gods, but tbh take messi out of their team and theyre a completely different proposition. Plus as you lot proved they cant play 90 minutes. Just hope you can score there then you should have enough to not let them score 2 and youll be through.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone made a GIF of Szceshny having a fit after that second goal? :rofl:

EDIT: Life is beautiful

ReputationRep:
    What a nice way to wake up, knowing that we beat barca! It wasnt a dream, its REAL

Just realized: out of the four competitions we are competing in, three will ultimately be settled at Wembley. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JK.)
      The whole night was incredible, but from RvP's goal to the final whistle that really was something special, truly beautiful. Love the Szcz gif, btw. :yy:
      That sig looks awfully big, Mr Moderator? :awesome:

It is sensational. I'm tempted to change my long standing sig for it :coma:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by R-KAM)
      That sig looks awfully big, Mr Moderator? :awesome:

It is sensational. I'm tempted to change my long standing sig for it :coma:
      I had to use it. :awesome:

Such an awesome celebration.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
      I had to use it. :awesome:

Such an awesome celebration.
      I meant the Arsenal DNA :ninja:

So much choice :coma:

ReputationRep:
      I just had to take that GIF

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Overmars)

Brilliant!

ReputationRep:
      hahah thats absolutely hilarious !

Its been the best week of my life ever. Got my first med school offer and Arsenal beat Barca. What more could i ask for ?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by G550NDH)
      Its been the best week of my life ever. Got my first med school offer and Arsenal beat Barca. What more could i ask for ?
      Was it from the same place that asked you that Andy Gray question?

ReputationRep:
      hahah thats absolutely hilarious !

Congrats

ReputationRep:
      So now will the (most) 1st team players get rested on Sunday or will the likes of Fab/Rvp/Arsh/Nasri play? Rosicky, Chamakh, Denilson are a definet starters I think.

ReputationRep:
      The entire second string should beat Leyton Orient... First team deserve a rest. The others want to earn their place in the first team.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by rorydaredking)
      Not often I support the english team especially you lot, but hugely glad you did a job on them. Everyone makes out theyre some sort of collection of gods, but tbh take messi out of their team and theyre a completely different proposition. Plus as you lot proved they cant play 90 minutes. Just hope you can score there then you should have enough to not let them score 2 and youll be through.
      You should consider watching them more than once a season
      really bad post

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Overmars)
      Was it from the same place that asked you that Andy Gray question?
      haha YES it was ! Must of said the right thing i guess. After 2 days they gave me the offer . Football and Medicine have a lot in common i guess haha

ReputationRep:
      Time line for Szczesny's:

Last year playing for Brentford.
      Debut match for Arsenal + debut in EPL: Away to Manchester United, WOW
      Debut match in Champions League: Home to Barcelona, :shock:

ReputationRep:
      haha YES it was ! Must of said the right thing i guess. After 2 days they gave me the offer . Football and Medicine have a lot in common i guess haha
      Excellent. Well done, dude.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by rorydaredking)
      I don't agree with those.
      We still need to be carefull because they can score +2 easily in Nou Camp.(Just look at their home games this season in all competitions)

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.