Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from York St. John? I've received an email to say I've been placed in a 'hold' category but the email doesn't really make it clear what this is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clionaod)
    just got an interview invite of a PGCE in art and design in UWE , so excited /nervous

has anybody got an advise for the portfolio ?
    What date is your interview at UWE? I have one for the 8th Jan but secondary English! So nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    its the 15th . ya i am so nervous , got my exams starting around that date too , so much to do eek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances_Parry)
    found out i got a conditional offer today! so relieved and happy to know ive improved since last year! i really hope you get your interview-keep me posted!
    Ahh that's brilliant, well done!! I bet it is such a relief finding out, just in time for Christmas too!!

ReputationRep:
    So excited! Have been offered an interview at Sunderland University as well as Durham

The only problem is.... it is when I am on holiday!

I was in work all day til late so my mum rang the uni and they said if I call them tomorrow they will rearrange it for me. Phew!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbstractAlex)
    Interview at Leicester tomorrow for Upper Primary. I have no idea what to expect, so nervous about it!
    Hi
    Small world - I think I met you yesterday! Hope your interview went well?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else been offered a place at York St. John for primary??? Got an offer today !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it takes for track to be updated? I've got offers but not all are showing on ucas track and i just want to accept my first choice ASAP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alabelle)
    Level 4 is first year, level 5 is second year, and level 6 is the final year. Hope that helps
    Ah that does help, thank you!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Ar1234)
    Does anyone know how long it takes for track to be updated? I've got offers but not all are showing on ucas track and i just want to accept my first choice ASAP?
    I'm in a similar position, and I'm afraid there's no set answer. Often the university has internal procedures between sending you the offer email and registering it on track, so just because you have an email does not mean UCAS know about it. Once UCAS have it, track is supposed to be updated several times a day, although I have my doubts.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LaurieLee;45610429]So excited! Have been offered an interview at Sunderland University as well as Durham

I was in work all day til late so my mum rang the uni and they said if I call them tomorrow they will rearrange it for me. Phew![/QUOTE

thats great! Sunderland are very pleasant interviews, really really nice and not too formal. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lucy_jucie;45614187]
    (Original post by LaurieLee)
    So excited! Have been offered an interview at Sunderland University as well as Durham

I was in work all day til late so my mum rang the uni and they said if I call them tomorrow they will rearrange it for me. Phew![/QUOTE

thats great! Sunderland are very pleasant interviews, really really nice and not too formal. Good luck
    Thanks!

Called today to try and rearrange but the faculty have finished for Christmas so won't find out if it can be rearranged til the new year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at IoE yesterday. When do you think we will find out the outcome? I dont think I did great but I just rather know now !!!!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend got an unconditional offer for uni yesterday so I've declined my Oxford Brookes interview, since I'll be moving back home to join him when I graduate. Exciting stuff! Still have my interview for Sunderland, but haven't heard back from Redcar SCITT yet... they sent an email out today saying they've sent a bunch of decisions in the post today. Snail mail! Is there anything less frustrating than waiting for post at this time of year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandyN91)
    I had an interview at IoE yesterday. When do you think we will find out the outcome? I dont think I did great but I just rather know now !!!!
    IOE tend to be quick in getting back to applicants i found out the day after
    Hope you get a offer good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else have an interview at Bishop Grosseteste on 14th January?

ReputationRep:
    So happy just received a conditional offer from a school direct wow its made my day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by sandyN91)
    IoE tend to be very quick, often with next-day responses. I'd imagine Monday, if they're working that day. They decide on the evening of the interview anyway according to my interviewer, it's just admin after that.

ReputationRep:
    Just received a conditional offer for primary soooo happy ! best thing ever!!

ReputationRep:
    I just received a conditional offer from IoE so happy!!!!!!!!! Ive just gotta pass the numeracy skills test now, dreading it. How long do they give you to pass the test? I gotta do some serious revision over the holiday! Ahhhh yaaaaay

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.