Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What a gift that UE was from Djokovic. The match could have been effectively over right there. Will Federer capitalise...

ReputationRep:
    Just not good enough from Federer. Give credit to Djokovic but Federer could have won that game three times over and he blew his chances every time. The effort from Federer is respectable but the player that routined Murray the other day hasn't shown up so far.

ReputationRep:
    There was a point in the first few games of this set where I had literally no confidence in Fed in the rallies. Every shot felt like it was going to go out. Djokovic hasn't been exemplary at all - poor for his standard at times, but the mental strength to break back immediately will probably win him this match.

ReputationRep:
    **** yes! What a tie-break! He might still lose this but at least it won't be in straights.

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic Let Federer back into the match big time! Might be a turning point now, this has 5 sets written all over it

ReputationRep:
    Chokovic is back.

ReputationRep:
    7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The Federer that played against Murray seems to be making a reappearance

ReputationRep:
    And that horrible shot right there has probably just cost him this set, as did that dreadful volley in the first.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully the break gives Federer time to regroup. Needs to break back quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Decent match today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic looks like he'll win this set as he already has the break in hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Third set to Novak.

94% of first serve points won.

And only 2 unforced errors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashnard)
    And that horrible shot right there has probably just cost him this set, as did that dreadful volley in the first.
    Was right about that. Such a horrible, horrible error to make at the worst possible time. Reminiscent of his overhead phail this time last year.

ReputationRep:
    Long way back for Federer now, got to favour Djokovic now but it could be another tight 5 sets classic

ReputationRep:
    I'd guess Federer takes set 4. But seriously, it's way too close to call.

ReputationRep:
    Federer needs to cut out these errors such a contrast to the clean game he played against Murray

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic up a break in the 4th, I wonder if he can close it out in 4 unlike last year. Federer's level nowhere near his last match

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy95)
    Djokovic up a break in the 4th, I wonder if he can close it out in 4 unlike last year. Federer's level nowhere near his last match
    I reckon it'll be finished soon. Novak will take it in four.

Federer is making too many unforced errors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, scratch what I said... Djokovic has got this in the bag...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.