Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HSBC interview, check your emails lads. Merry Xmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaGeehkaal)
    Lazard started responded already? interesting!
    Where have you seen this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XooN)
    Anyone heard from Blackrock or Rothschild?? submitted a month ago.

They require tests??

Thanks.
    Still waiting on Rothschild

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XooN)
    Anyone heard from Blackrock or Rothschild?? submitted a month ago.

They require tests??

Thanks.
    BlackRock started test invitations in December. Rothschild have started reviewing but no interview offers yet afaik!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if HSBC interview is with HR or business representative.

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from JP morgan spring week (investment banking)? or BNP paribas?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know hot the interview with barclays is going to be like?

ReputationRep:
    last HSBC interviews will be held on 18th january. So if you get no invitation by then (or probably by now as loads have been sent out) you might get a rejection soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    last HSBC interviews will be held on 18th january. So if you get no invitation by then (or probably by now as loads have been sent out) you might get a rejection soon
    When did you apply? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    When did you apply? Cheers
    late november, early december

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    are you saying that knowing for sure, or because no slots after that date? I passed the online test, does that mean nothing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    are you saying that knowing for sure, or because no slots after that date? I passed the online test, does that mean nothing?
    Same haven't heard nothing despite passing the numerical? Not sure, guessing it's not enough

ReputationRep:
    Make of that what you will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Make of that what you will.
    ty for posting that, if no interview invite before 9th then defo rejection. seems like they will only take small amount of people

ReputationRep:
    Lazard will get back to us early next week, if not the end of this week. Still unsure of what their process is though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Lazard will get back to us early next week, if not the end of this week. Still unsure of what their process is though.
    Have so many essays for uni, I need some positive news from banks to get me through it :P I hope its not as long as their summer analyst process. Maybe AC with numerical tests, case studies etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    You think to even those who applied right before the deadline like a few days?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the average intake on a SW? - Does it mainly vary by the size of the firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    highly doubt they will have more than a handful of spots, so that makes sense. when was their deadline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smashzeJ)
    You think to even those who applied right before the deadline like a few days?

highly doubt they will have more than a handful of spots, so that makes sense. when was their deadline?
    Not sure. I just asked her when I'm likely to hear back regarding my app and that's what I was told. I applied in the week before Christmas.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.