Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who hasn't started revising yet? I feel as though everyone I know has and here I am... Still procrastinating lol

I need reassurance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kid_kangaroo)
    Who hasn't started revising yet? I feel as though everyone I know has and here I am... Still procrastinating lol

I need reassurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    meee was planning to start today maybe i can for an hour stilll...maybe not...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I need reassurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was planning on starting after or during half term

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I need reassurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Helpp!! How do you say " they are my most preferred band and they are better than.." in French??
    Help will be appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one worried about the new AS/A2 reforms??
    I mean I think our generation will miss the worst of the changes but wat if the new changes really mess it up for us.

P.s does anyone here know how to do vectors? ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hysterialoretta)
    I mean I think our generation will miss the worst of the changes but wat if the new changes really mess it up for us.

I kind of am, and yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I need reassurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've finished all the B/C grade maths topics, and now I'm focusing on the A/A* ones hope to finish everything by end of Easter hols and spend the rest of the time on past papers and finalizing everything. Beginning from a previously foundation set maths student, I'm pretty damn proud!

I don't see much hype about starting early though, I've just got more to do I'd say this half term coming up would be a great time to start focusing

ReputationRep:

2 of my subjects are reformed and 2 aren't. Just look at it like everyone in our year group will be kinda shocked and stressed, so we can work together to lower the boundaries I'm focusing on my non-reformed subjects to get me into a decent uni tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSAA9)
    Helpp!! How do you say " they are my most preferred band and they are better than.." in French??
    Help will be appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ils sont mon groupe preferer et ils sont mieux/meilleurs que...

Accent > somewhere in the prefererer
    Double check the articles, thats my failure in French. Mieux is masculun, the other one is feminine depending on the "groupe" masc or fem.

I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    Dentistry
    What about yourself?
    Argh I'm so envious! I'd love to be smart enough to do that!

I keep on changing my mind between German/Foreign languages, psychology or law I've got about 2 years to chose but wtf do I do about work experience if I suddenly change my choice last minute? I've chosen my options thinking they'll flex for all of them, but I'm getting quite panicky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Ils sont mon groupe preferer et ils sont mieux/meilleurs que...

Accent > somewhere in the prefererer
    Double check the articles, thats my failure in French. Mieux is masculun, the other one is feminine depending on the "groupe" masc or fem.

I think!
    Thank you! I seriously hate French because it's soo difficult, so thanks once again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    New to TSR so just thought I'd say hi! First post hehe :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Would it be possible to show me a particular question, as it would be easier for me to help you that way?

For now, the arrow on top of the capital letters is the direction you go in. As in, if it is PR, you go from P to R, and if it is RP, you go from R to P.

Let's say a is up and b is across. To get from P to R, you might have to go 2 up and one across. This would be 2a+b. Therefore, to get from R to P, you would go one across, but in the negative direction, and two down. This would make it -2a-b or -b-2a.

I hope this made some sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deliriouskisses)
    New to TSR so just thought I'd say hi! First post hehe :awesome:
    Welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Argh I'm so envious! I'd love to be smart enough to do that!

I keep on changing my mind between German/Foreign languages, psychology or law I've got about 2 years to chose but wtf do I do about work experience if I suddenly change my choice last minute? I've chosen my options thinking they'll flex for all of them, but I'm getting quite panicky
    I don't even know if you need work experience to do them! Unless you're planning to go to Oxbridge

However, it might be a good idea to try getting some relevant work experience for all three - so you can see which one you really do like?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone here know how to do vectors? ?
    Can u show a specific question plz it would be useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

At our school, we'll be doing AS still just they won't really count - unless you drop that subject

Some subjects are modular still

If they really mess up, universities likely will just accept people who may have missed their offers!

ReputationRep:

I need reassurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most people I know are starting after half term
    Even then, that'll leave you with loads of time to relax!

ReputationRep:

I need reassurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have started but just a little bit . Right now I am concentrating more on the work we r doing now. But yeah I will start my proper revision in half term.
    Just Relax and Good Luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.