Beautiful lecture, very emotional ending:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1NG93)

That was really quite scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binarythoughts)
    That was really quite scary
    We should be all be trying our best to avoid it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hiya everyone

Please don't use the I-SOC thread for engaging in debates and bickering. This thread is for peaceful discussion relating to Islam and mutually respectful discourse.

If you feel that someone is being disrespectful or is otherwise behaving in an inappropriate manner please don't respond to them - please just report their post to flag the attention of a moderator. This will stop the thread from being derailed.

Thanks,

Funky!:hat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Try living here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AsalaamuAlaykum

Hope you're all well
    ----

I had a really good conversation with this guy who I think is Christian/Catholic (sorry don't know if that means the same ) and he was handing out some leaflets. I was at the bus top in town today, when he came across me and said 'Do you want a leaflet?'. I replied 'okay'. And then he started talking about how 'God is Human like us and has settled on earth and is going to build a Kingdom here etc'
    I was like okay and instead of bashing out to him I sat down with him and explained to him that what you're saying is wrong and reading through the leaflet I criticised some points.

It was very nice of him to listen to me and what really was interesting was whenever I spoke he would listen but would not give me a reply to the questions I asked. He would just repeat himself. I had to go when my bus arrived and then all he said was 'God bless you dear'.

Just makes me think sometimes that whenever you have the opportunity to talk to someone just do it. Don't feel scared and the end of it, you'll feel great and happy that you've shared your views with someone who may not fully agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1NG93)
    SubhanAllah Amazing reminder :yy:

May Allah forgive us all and grant us all Jannatul-Firdaus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    SubhanAllah Amazing reminder :yy:

May Allah forgive us all and grant us all Jannatul-Firdaus.
    Ameen

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    AsalaamuAlaykum

Hope you're all well
    ----

I had a really good conversation with this guy who I think is Christian/Catholic (sorry don't know if that means the same ) and he was handing out some leaflets. I was at the bus top in town today, when he came across me and said 'Do you want a leaflet?'. I replied 'okay'. And then he started talking about how 'God is Human like us and has settled on earth and is going to build a Kingdom here etc'
    I was like okay and instead of bashing out to him I sat down with him and explained to him that what you're saying is wrong and reading through the leaflet I criticised some points.

It was very nice of him to listen to me and what really was interesting was whenever I spoke he would listen but would not give me a reply to the questions I asked. He would just repeat himself. I had to go when my bus arrived and then all he said was 'God bless you dear'.

Just makes me think sometimes that whenever you have the opportunity to talk to someone just do it. Don't feel scared and the end of it, you'll feel great and happy that you've shared your views with someone who may not fully agree with you.
    Aw.

mashalla.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Day when all the secrets (deeds, prayers, fasting, etc.) will be examined (as to their truth). (86:9) Are we prepared for the Day?

ReputationRep:
    AsalaamuAlaykum

Hope you're all well
    ----

Aww, subhanallah what an amazing person

ReputationRep:
    AsalaamuAlaykum

Hope you're all well
    ----

Mmn I agree. In the UK, two young Christian men came to give me 'dawah'. They explained a few things and I took their holy book as it was interesting. I then took the opportunity of asking them a question based on something I heard an idiot say on tsr, and they agree that it was completely false. And to finish of, I offered them chocolate. My bro was with me lol, and he saw them again after, he asked them to visit the mosque he used to work at. Our turn for dawah of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Aw.

mashalla.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Aww, subhanallah what an amazing person
    How are you?

(Original post by beautifulxxx)
    Mmn I agree. In the UK, two young Christian men came to give me 'dawah'. They explained a few things and I took their holy book as it was interesting. I then took the opportunity of asking them a question based on something I heard an idiot say on tsr, and they agree that it was completely false. And to finish of, I offered them chocolate. My bro was with me lol, and he saw them again after, he asked them to visit the mosque he used to work at. Our turn for dawah of course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw nice 'chocolate'. I will never eat chocolate again
    Spoiler:
    Show
    of course I will
    but I think a few days ago I had so much chocolate that it made me feel sick. Two days later my throat was hurting and then caught a cold etc

Yes Indeed, we all should

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gouki)
    I went to London recently, it was pretty crap tbh
    Sahara grill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Sahara grill?
    akhi knooooows

ReputationRep:

How are you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    of course I will
    but I think a few days ago I had so much chocolate that it made me feel sick. Two days later my throat was hurting and then caught a cold etc

Loool awww. Gotta be moderate sis. I've been eating a ton of choc these days too lol. Had galaxy earlier. Mmn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

How are you?

Spoiler:
    Show
    of course I will

Posted from TSR Mobile

That giant galaxy bar lol, should have shared tsk tsk 😄.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.