Giroud

ReputationRep:
    TFW Welbz is prioritised over Alexis

ReputationRep:
    ]

(Original post by al_94)
    Why is it best for Arsenal?
    jam is right..

considering how many years we have finished 4th recently... if england lost their 4th CL spot, then it could be dire.

Considering chelsea are the only team to have done well in europe recently for england, we need them to keep doing well, for us to maintain our gap over italy and keep our 4 places..

Its very likely we will drop below germany this year, and although italy is still a way off us, we are not untouchable in that top3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    ]

jam is right..

considering how many years we have finished 4th recently... if england lost their 4th CL spot, then it could be dire.

Considering chelsea are the only team to have done well in europe recently for england, we need them to keep doing well, for us to maintain our gap over italy and keep our 4 places..

Its very likely we will drop below germany this year, and although italy is still a way off us, we are not untouchable in that top3
    I want Chelsea to lose and if the BPL loses one of the CL places then that's what they deserve. Then maybe that will teach Richard Scudamore and the rest of those clowns lesson so they will reform the BPL.

ReputationRep:
    **** chelsea I hope they lose now bunch of unlikeable *****. Horrible Players, horrible manager, horrible fans and horrible team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    **** chelsea I hope they lose now bunch of unlikeable *****. Horrible Players, horrible manager, horrible fans and horrible team.
    - your fans abused Wenger at the train station
    - your players have affairs in sleazy hotels
    - your manager is regularly salty after losses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    - your fans abused Wenger at the train station
    - your players have affairs in sleazy hotels
    - your manager is regularly salty after losses

>Brb handful of fans did that and our fans didnt get done for Racially abusing a man in another country and showing lots of racism.
    >Brb One player (Chelsea captain shagged his best mates wife, Lb shot an intern, Manager gouged the eyes of an opp manager etc )
    >Brb manager doesnt gouge other managers eyes out and claims theres a conspiracy against him team every time his team dives and the refs dont buy it.

Like i said Chelsea are the scummiest team in world football from the owner to the manager to the players and to the fans. Psg down to 10 men and they still have to dive to win against them.

ReputationRep:
    Lol the ref denied us a clear pen and from all the fouls made Verrati should be off.

The ref is just having a mare and has completely lost control of the game.

ReputationRep:
    >Brb handful of players did that and our fans didnt get done for Racially abusing a man in another country and showing lots of racism.
    >Brb One player (Chelsea captain shagged his best mates wife, Lb shot an intern, Manager gouged the eyes of an opp manager etc )
    >Brb manager doesnt gouge other managers eyes out and claims theres a conspiracy against him team every time his team dives and the refs dont buy it.

Like i said Chelsea are the scummiest team in world football from the owner to the manager to the players and to the fans. Psg down to 10 men and they still have to dive to win against them.
    So was it the whole Chelsea fanbase who racially abused that guy? Who for the record has acted pathetically.

Also lol at that not being a penalty.

ReputationRep:
    So was it the whole Chelsea fanbase who racially abused that guy? Who for the record has acted pathetically.

Also lol at that not being a penalty.
    How many racism cases has your Club had? Lots and lots m8 you're whole fanbase is chavvy and scummy.

That Costa incident was a penalty but I'm talking about every other game and every other dive.

ReputationRep:
    How many racism cases has your Club had? Lots and lots m8 you're whole fanbase is chavvy and scummy.

That Costa incident was a penalty but I'm talking about every other game and every other dive.
    So disregarding all the clear penalties Chelsea have been denied (2 against Burnley, Fabregas against Southampton etc.?) every fanbase has muppets in it, let's not generalise here. I'm not a Chelsea fan.

ReputationRep:
    So disregarding all the clear penalties Chelsea have been denied (2 against Burnley, Fabregas against Southampton etc.?) every fanbase has muppets in it, let's not generalise here. I'm not a Chelsea fan.
    Lol even the players are scum. I wanted them to win for english footballs but after watching their players I hope they lose now and lose the league. Their players are worse than Utds players and fans are equally worse if not mroe than Liverpool fans.

ReputationRep:
    OHHHH MY....

Cavani.. why... just why...

Chelsea, so lucky. being outplayed by 10 men here

ReputationRep:
    OHHHH MY....

Cavani.. why... just why...

Chelsea, so lucky. being outplayed by 10 men here
    Outplayed? Which game are you watching mate.

ReputationRep:
    Outplayed? Which game are you watching mate.
    you fallen asleep in the last 10-15 minutes? Chelsea have been so slow since the half, - with the best chance now coming to PSG

ReputationRep:
    you fallen asleep in the last 10-15 minutes? Chelsea have been so slow since the half, - with the best chance now coming to PSG
    One chance. Chelsea have dominated play and territory, just because they had the better chance doesn't mean they're on top.

ReputationRep:
    One chance. Chelsea have dominated play and territory, just because they had the better chance doesn't mean they're on top.
    lol.. as I type this PSG are in chelseas box, carving them open.. just missing the final ball/shot.

chelseas possession is meaningless. its slow and has never looked like breaking down PSG in the 2nd half.

Whereas PSG have been sharper, and looked much more dangerous when going forward.

ReputationRep:
    Wow all chelsea do is hit the floor with any little contact and start rolling around. Terry is a **** of the highest magnitude.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.