The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
6/06/2016 - Late update (sorry!)

I had such good intentions for today, and I guess I kind of did a lot now I think about it. Back to exams tomorrow, English language as well :unimpressed::unimpressed: I'm winging it though and hoping Edexcel are keeping up their kind streak...:s-smilie:

Today I have:
-319 German vocab mastered on Memrise (so many words!! Although it means I've only got to master 269 tomorrow ahead of the exams on Wednesday :smile:)
-the majority of C7.5 notes made (the very end of it confused me so I'm holding off on it for a bit while I get the more pressing revision done)
-geography population notes completed incl case studies (needed to get this out of the way today to make sure I've got enough time for the other 2 units tomorrow, fingers crossed I still do)

It's been really really hot and sunny today! :biggrin: Although it has meant that my hayfever has been terrible even after taking my tablet for it, really hope it's a bit better tomorrow as I dont want to be that person sniffling for the whole exam! :s-smilie:
Original post by NiamhM1801

I had such good intentions for today, and I guess I kind of did a lot now I think about it. Back to exams tomorrow, English language as well :unimpressed::unimpressed: I'm winging it though and hoping Edexcel are keeping up their kind streak...:s-smilie:

Today I have:
-319 German vocab mastered on Memrise (so many words!! Although it means I've only got to master 269 tomorrow ahead of the exams on Wednesday :smile:)
-the majority of C7.5 notes made (the very end of it confused me so I'm holding off on it for a bit while I get the more pressing revision done)
-geography population notes completed incl case studies (needed to get this out of the way today to make sure I've got enough time for the other 2 units tomorrow, fingers crossed I still do)

It's been really really hot and sunny today! :biggrin: Although it has meant that my hayfever has been terrible even after taking my tablet for it, really hope it's a bit better tomorrow as I dont want to be that person sniffling for the whole exam! :s-smilie:

Well done Niamh 👏👏👏👏👏 Don't let the hay fever get to you.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Today I have:

Aww..poor you..but it's fine..I get told to go home and shut up at every exam cuz I only actually get the hay fever sniffing stuff during the exam...never before or after...I think I'm allergic to exams...😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Well done Niamh 👏👏👏👏👏 Don't let the hay fever get to you.

Thank you. Haha I won't let the pollen stand in my way :wink:

Original post by lala*15
Aww..poor you..but it's fine..I get told to go home and shut up at every exam cuz I only actually get the hay fever sniffing stuff during the exam...never before or after...I think I'm allergic to exams...😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow haha that's unfortunate! Do you take anything for it or just let it be?
Wow haha that's unfortunate! Do you take anything for it or just let it be?
Just let it be...cuz it doesn't really affect me throughout the day so there wouldn't be much point of taking anything...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahra30013
Well done! You have done a lot! :smile:How was your history exam today?

Thank you - I found it okay but many people in my school said it was really difficult. What about you? :smile:

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Well done Zoe. 👏👏👏👏👏

Thank you :smile:
Good luck everyone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Good luck everyone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

you too :biggrin:
Original post by lala*15
Good luck everyone...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too

Sooo...how did it go...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where r u all...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Where r u all...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some people are at school but others (like myself) are busy revising.
How did English go for you?
Also some people from my school found my TSR account :s-smilie:
I really didn't want anyone to know about it tbh (other than my friend who also has one) :frown:
Some people are at school but others (like myself) are busy revising.
How did English go for you?

Ah...I should've realised...wow...maybe I should revise as well..I've just been trying to sleep all day...
Oh and English went pretty well for me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
The thunder is loud
Original post by lala*15
Ah...I should've realised...wow...maybe I should revise as well..I've just been trying to sleep all day...
Oh and English went pretty well for me...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your next exam? I've got three tomorrow - 2 German and then geography
Yeah English went pretty well for me too - kind of glad I winged it now as revising would have made no difference :smile:
Original post by ellamoon_22
The thunder is loud

Woah you've got thunder? We've had really sunny weather since Sunday! (Probably not going to last much longer though :frown:)
What's your next exam? I've got three tomorrow - 2 German and then geography
Yeah English went pretty well for me too - kind of glad I winged it now as revising would have made no difference :smile:

I've got maths on Thursday and then biology..I haven't got anything tomorrow so I'm glad about that...
Woah you've got a lot for tomorrow...good luck in that...
Same....I winged English...and I'm glad there is no more English for me now forever...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellamoon_22
The thunder is loud

When there's lightning... You know it always brings me down 🎤

You won't get this one. That's pretty cool. Are you in London because I just heard some rumbling noise outside ? I just took my headphones off after them being on since 12.

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending