Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KissMyArsene)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22886585

I guess that little rumour's been put to bed.
    not really, fabregas basically says that he doesn't want to leave but as he previously said that if barca want to sell that's a different story, if a bid comes in and barca accept.. he would leave... but i don't expect anything to happen for a while.. the confederations cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    not really, fabregas basically says that he doesn't want to leave but as he previously said that if barca want to sell that's a different story, if a bid comes in and barca accept.. he would leave... but i don't expect anything to happen for a while.. the confederations cup
    Given that the basis of the rumours been that Cesc was unhappy and wants to leave....it surely should end it shouldn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Given that the basis of the rumours been that Cesc was unhappy and wants to leave....it surely should end it shouldn't it.
    tell me how a player who plays against scappy teams and is left out of the big games is meant to feel? Are you telling me that hes happy with him role in the team? like i said if barca want sell its a different story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    tell me how a player who plays against scappy teams and is left out of the big games is meant to feel? Are you telling me that hes happy with him role in the team? like i said if barca want sell its a different story
    :dontknow: Happy?

"I've always said that I'm happy at Barca." Cesc Fabregas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Tbf the exact same thing happened to thomas muller last season and arjen robben this season. They only played the CL final last two years because toni kroos was suspended or injured. They weren't chuffed about being left out but they didn't say that they wanted to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost)
    Clutching at straws here eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Clutching at straws here eh?
    girl in your sig is BUFFTING btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    girl in your sig is BUFFTING btw
    Haha cheers but which one ? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Haha cheers but which one ? :laugh:
    Any of them to be fair, but ive been sitting here watching the girl with the hula-hoop for a good 3 minutes :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Any of them to be fair, but ive been sitting here watching the girl with the hula-hoop for a good 3 minutes :cookie:
    Oh right yeah her haha :drool:

Hey guys, in case you haven't seen it yet, I just wanted to let you all know about the Draft Game that's happening in the Football Forum: basically, we're into the third iteration of a game where sixteen participants have chosen players based on certain frameworks to build teams and compete against each other. Here's the general thread for the current game - you can view the rules in the OP. Basically, the 'matches' themselves are voting affairs, so that's where you can participate at this stage - here's the match being currently played (we're into the last game of the quarter finals now), so if you're interested check it out and cast your vote!

We'll also likely be starting another iteration of the game in the coming days so that the inhabitants of the Football Forum can keep themselves occupied in the off season! :p: So keep an eye out in the sub-forum for that!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone feel like we're being particularly slow and inefficient in this summer's transfer window after all the hype? :/

also missed out on Okore who was a complete BARGAIN for villa.. his talent is comparable to varane's and he's a typical wenger singing, would've been good at Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Typical Wenger, will panic buy on the last day of the season, he should be out strengthening the squad now! That doesn't mean, buying any old player but he needs to bring in some real quality.

ReputationRep:
    popcorn.gif tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icecream1)
    Typical Wenger, will panic buy on the last day of the season, he should be out strengthening the squad now! That doesn't mean, buying any old player but he needs to bring in some real quality.
    Relax its still early in the transfer window no need to panic yet.

ReputationRep:
    No point pointing this out to them anymore. Just going to enjoy their trepidation from now on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    No point pointing this out to them anymore. Just going to enjoy their trepidation from now on.
    People getting that impatient already haha :laugh: Early in the transfer season.

ReputationRep:
    Guys calm down. The window isnt even open yet, the signings will come just a bit of patience.

Ps, how good is it having all the arsenal player stuff free?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaaha it's like your being played by a girl, the board will keep stringing you on saying 'we have 70 million' listen, they aren't going to spend it, stop holding on and buying arsenal merchandise they are just ***** we won't win until we have a drastic change, which we haven't

ReputationRep:
    how have mancity signed players then???

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.